Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want to rope myself after seeing this.

-Cucked by Brother
-Mogged by Brother
-Beta Orbiter
-5/10 only interested in 9/10 Chad badboy

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Cucked by Brother
-Mogged by Brother
-Beta Orbiter

Knowing how these retarded teen flicks go, she'll probably find out that the brother's a complete jerk and go for her best friend instead. That's why they made him an attractive white guy as well.

the thumbnail alone makes me want to ropecel, fucking hell i'm a genetic disaster

Suifuel. M O G G E D

Girls aren’t into the buff white guy chad figure I know everybody had their own tastes just as we do. I’d rate him 4/10, and this movie must be for like 16 year old girl sleepovers at aunt Janes for the weekend because it looks semi retarded.

Everybody has a different view on who “chad” is

In honesty Hollywood has been making stupid "ugly nerdy guy gets the hot girl" movies since the 80s at least.

This genre goes both ways. It's only more recently that they've been doing it with ugly girls and hot guys.

And in reality, the ugly girl + hot guy combo is actually more likely to occur.

Chads will stick it in an eager ugly girl who will appreciate the dick much faster than a hot girl will open her legs for an ugly guy.

So it's not nearly as ridiculous as say Revenge of the Nerds or American Pie.

the cucking booth more like it. i also like how they all live in multi million dollar mansions.

the cucking booth more like it. i also like how they all live in multi million dollar mansions.
exactly, JFL at a high schooler driving a fucking 1965 Mustang. These are the expectations that women have nowadays. You will NOT have children unless you can afford this lifestyle

Too bad this wasnt in theaters so someone could er whoever would watch this movie

Knowing how these retarded teen flicks go, she'll probably find out that the brother's a complete jerk and go for her best friend instead. That's why they made him an attractive white guy as well.
either way, she gets a tall man

Netflix is a garbage pile. There is literal no reason to have a subscription to that service.

Honestly guys come on. It's completely hypocritical to complain about this shit when we know this is actually how real life works, and on the other hand be fine with this that is completely fantasy:

I would argue things like American Pie are more harmful to us as men since they teach us the lie that girls don't care about looks and we stand a chance even if we're ugly.

Hollywood nerd guy + hot girl fantasies have blue pilled entire generations of men.

Isn't the movie in the OP more "red pilled"?

So which is more problematic?

Doesn't effect me, just looks like another shitty movie like the rest of them, well at least 80% of movies being released now.

this is worse than aids

SuicideFuelmaxxed.

Netflix dropping black pills. The guy in the movie should go ER.

What the fuck is this? Some 25 year old is going to want a high school junior? Girls are stupid for liking this kind of crap lol.

And just like that every 2/10 girl that watched this will think they can get a Chad. The sad thing is that they probably will be able to,by slutting themselves and going for a Chad that is looking to break his record and kiss 32 girls in a night.

betrayed the rules her and her "bestfriend" established when they were kids for chad smh

-Cucked by Brother
-Mogged by Brother
-Beta Orbiter

Yeah. Fuck shit shit hard. Why do they keep making shit like this? Is Netfucks really that out of ideas? They just regurgitate more bad 80s teen movies? Granted, while I'm past this phase in my life, this shit still drums up bad feelings.

To sum up the movie a 5/10 rostie gets a gigachad and cucks her best friend, what a beautiful story.

Couldn't watch it all the way through :lul::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Moral of this story; looks are everything.

-Cucked by Brother
-Mogged by Brother
-Beta Orbiter

Even our boy Garret managed to ascend and find a gf. This dude from the movie will have no problems either

Rope them better