Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Want to Rope Everyday

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★
My number one thought is roping. It's the one thing that I constantly think about. I'm saving money for it and will do during a specific range of calendar dates.

Too many terrible things happened in both my lifetime and especially in the past one year.

At this point, I'm just waiting to overdose. I'm already a ghost at this point because I shouldn't even be alive at this point.

It's really unfortunate that I have to tolerate being alive for almost another two years so I have enough money to rope with a peaceful overdose.

Every night, I pray I don't wake up
tenor.gif

Yeah.... yeah.

I want to not exist, I just don't want to die.

i read it as "I want to Rape Everyday"

This life sucks to live man

I just want to sleep and never awaken into this world again. I want to die and go to another world or a positive afterlife that's a paradise.

This life sucks to live man
This life sucks to live as a non-Chad man. I don't care how it's interpreted because it's honest and a fact. I wish that could have been born into this world as a Stacy to better parents in a better country than America and then my life would have been magnificent. Instead, I had to be born as an Incel in America to foolish ignorant parents...it was ovER for me the moment I was born into this corrupt and cruel world. If everyone is honest, a Stacy ranks higher than a Chad because even most Chads will simp to a Stacy or white knight for her.

I'm too far gone. It's ovER for me. I don't belong in this world or have a place in it. I have no reason to be alive anymore. This life that I have is over and I probably should have ended my life many years ago.

I'm too far gone. It's ovER for me. I don't belong in this world or have a place in it. I have no reason to be alive anymore. This life that I have is over and I probably should have ended my life many years ago.
Couldn’t put it any better brocel. That’s how I also feel…

I just want to sleep and never awaken into this world again. I want to die and go to another world or a positive afterlife that's a paradise.
No afterlife for us