Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to return, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
GripMaxxing

GripMaxxing

GenghisKhanmaxxing
-
50d 35m
knajjd @knajjd (its already 18th July in my location)

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the previous low-effort ban appeal. I'll make it up by making this one a bit more serious.

I want to apologize for intentionally breaking the rules by spamming NSFW gay content in Inceldom Discussion and mass-tagging members into these threads that I've made.

And then, I'm really sorry for posting a thread with gay content and with a picture of one of the mods here in that thread.

I can assure you that I'm not gay, I had no malicious intent when doing that and I did that just because I thought it would be funny at the time, which now I realize that it was only cringy as hell and I was being childish and immature. I realized I fucked up bad by doing this.

I wanted to vent my thoughts and share whatever incel-related stuff I have in mind and I realized that this forum is what it is for. But I can't do that since I got banned due to my immature behavior in the past.

I regret the mistakes I've done that had led me to this ban because I now miss posting on this forum. :feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman:

I beg you for a second chance to let me participate in this forum and I can promise that this severe rule-breaking behaviour won't happen on my part again.

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
★★★★★
73d 17h 15m
ok. don't post any gay stuff again.

Status
Not open for further replies.