Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i want to rape women because i can't stand this shit anymore.

Abuincelalfrogani

Abuincelalfrogani

J'ws getting kicked out in more than 100 countries
★★
Seriously how long can you hold? All those foids in summer wearing light clothes, this is insanity, i won't last like this till my 40s, i will lure a foid into a corner and rape her if this shit continue, IM SUPPOSED TO BREED YOU WHORES, I NEED SEX ASAP :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I can't stand watching Chad showing off on social media, how they fucked multiple women, do you think there are gonna be no consequences?? Just watching them doing everything they want? No pussy no peace in soyciety, i will keep harrassing women indirectly in my job, i will do every thing necessary to ruin foids live by anything means,there has to be consequences :feelshaha:

i support every crimes against the government, hope the worst happen to chad and all foids and hope they all get beheaded by cartels and end up in telegram so i can masturbate to it, fuck all of them.

It is what it is brotha, no ascension for you or me

Based, they're all whores that deserve it.

Do It GIF by Breaking Bad

Summers are brutal. They basically owe us since they dressed in a way that intentionally provoked us.

Summers are brutal. They basically owe us since they dressed in a way that intentionally provoked us.
Yes, basically it is an intrasexual competition to attract Chad, but, undoubtedly, you, as a subhuman, are a side effect.

Greetings and salutations IT

Exactly they can't act like this without repercussion, you provoke me? you get what you fucking deserve :lasereyes:

Where and How do I even start? My inhibition is too high to go near foids.

Keep those thoughts to yourself. We don't need feds and infiltrators to have more of a reason to paint us as the bad guys

Keep those thoughts to yourself. We don't need feds and infiltrators to have more of a reason to paint us as the bad guys
It doesn’t matter if we give them reason they will do it anyway

It doesn’t matter if we give them reason they will do it anyway
That is not true. Edgelords like OP are a part of the reason more and more infiltrators started coming to this site in the first place

That is not true. Edgelords like OP are a part of the reason more and more infiltrators started coming to this site in the first place
Incels will always be viewed negatively
No matter what we do

winter aint any better man, they dress slutty as fuck in those tight leggings

Rape is natural (and prove me it's not). If I wasn't raised as a Roman Catholic, I'd probably rape some foid by now.