Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to punch holes in my walls often

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
I hate my life so much. This is the only place I'm accepted, and it has gotten so bad I start feeling suicidal if I don't wake up to .is notifications.

bro chill, find copes and become whitepilled

Just punch them then what do u lose out of it

Relatable. I have so much anger and sadness inside of me. I never act on it though, but I'd still love to just scream or throw something

Just punch them then what do u lose out of it
deposit, you can get kicked out, your parents might beat you up or punish you in some ways etc.

Edited 20240713 160635

Punch your brow ridges instead and gain protection from attack on face

Thick brow ridges are good for protection as you can see in the pic, it protected them

If you have a punching bag, print a picture of a foid out, plaster it onto the bag, and beat the shit out of it whenever you get angry.

I hate my life so much. This is the only place I'm accepted, and it has gotten so bad I start feeling suicidal if I don't wake up to .is notifications.
If I ever get my own place I probably will do just that oc I will probably be forced into rent cuckery and be banished to the shadow homeless realm if I do

If you have a punching bag, print a picture of a foid out, plaster it onto the bag, and beat the shit out of it whenever you get angry.
I don't want to hurt a woman I want to protect one

I don't want to hurt a woman I want to protect one
Then just hit the bag by itself, I suppose. Or use that rage you build up and take it out in the gym. Aim for PRs, try and lift more than your max, use the anger to your advantage.

Then just hit the bag by itself, I suppose. Or use that rage you build up and take it out in the gym. Aim for PRs, try and lift more than your max, use the anger to your advantage.
I find that distracting

or go for a goggins style run till you physically fall down out of exhaustion

I find that distracting
Yes, I did too when I used to lift as well. I was thinking maybe you could do what I couldn’t and find a way to channel the rage into something beneficial.

or go for a goggins style run till you physically fall down out of exhaustion
scream at random cars and call some family of 4 a bunch of fat, lazy pieces of shit. lol

scream at random cars and call some family of 4 a bunch of fat, lazy pieces of shit. lol
I used to tell women on the street to not dress like sluts but it didn't feel productive

I used to tell women on the street to not dress like sluts but it didn't feel productive
Maybe you got into some of their heads without even knowing. Whores will be whores, brother. What’s best to know is that you are doing the right thing preaching to the masses, even if you feel like nobody is listening to you. There’s not many people that do that kind of work anymore.

trust me it's not worth damaging your walls, you will regret it as soon as the feeling passes.
if they're hard walls and you'll just hurt yourself go for it, the pain should calm you down pretty quickly
if the walls are fragile and you really need to hit something, hit yourself (slap yourself in the face or punch yourself in the abs, don't knock yourself out)

It's better if you can find a productive outlet but hitting a punching bag just doesn't cut it unfortunately.