Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to pay a whore to punch her face

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
Do you know if there is some girls that instead of paying them to fuck, you pay them to punch her face and beat her ass?
If I were rich I would pay like 1000 dollars for a good punch. Maybe even more, depends on the hole.

probably, but chad gets to do it for free

I want to get paid to do that.

I’ll do it for free lil nigga

There's probably only a small number of whores who will let you do that

Gentle BDSM is generally OK but if you want to leave marks on her face, that could ruin it for the next client, so they don't like that

It'll be easier to find whores like that if you have a big budget.

Punch the makeup right off theory.

There's probably only a small number of whores who will let you do that

Gentle BDSM is generally OK but if you want to leave marks on her face, that could ruin it for the next client, so they don't like that

It'll be easier to find whores like that if you have a big budget.
I know, that's why i said "if i were rich". I don't expect to ruin a foid's face for less than 1k. Well, maybe with a poor hole that needs money
probably, but chad gets to do it for free
Yeah, chad can get agressive and beat her gf and she will even be turned on. But i just wanna hurt her

1) Pay to beat her up.
2) Now that she's beaten up get your money back.
3) ????
4) Profit.

I know, that's why i said "if i were rich". I don't expect to ruin a foid's face for less than 1k. Well, maybe with a poor hole that needs money

Yeah, chad can get agressive and beat her gf and she will even be turned on. But i just wanna hurt her

Interesting

Thoughts? @chadalwayswins

TrannyMaxx and join pro boxing circuit.

it will be good ngl

1) Pay to beat her up.
2) Now that she's beaten up get your money back.
3) ????
4) Profit.

Or not even giving her the money in the first place or go a step further and kill her.

Y basement

women act so freaky and sexual down for anything but in reality they’re emotionally dependent cowards

imagine punching or slapping some big titties ..... chad can do that and she will like it for FREE

imagine punching or slapping some big titties ..... chad can do that and she will like it for FREE
Face hurts more. Punching her belly would also be cool

punch her belly shell never breed

2 bad chad gets to do it for free.