Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to passionately kiss a girl more than I want to have sex with one

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
for me kissing a girl in the mouth passionately feels more unrealistic than having sex with a girl.
it probably feels amazing kissing a foid in the mouth, especially if theres intimacy involved

Apparently kissing is hard or something.

Im 23 yo and ive never kissed a girl even on the cheek (besides my mom)
people accuse others of being a "bad kisser" all the time, but I figured when ever a hole calls a guy that it probably isn't that he's a bad kisser but just not attractive enough

people accuse others of being a "bad kisser" all the time, but I figured when ever a hole calls a guy that it probably isn't that he's a bad kisser but just not attractive enough
how would I know how to kiss?
I barely know how to smooch my mom on the cheek

You kiss your mother? Is this a normal thing?
When i was young i did, now she always kisses me on the cheek when im back from work

When i was young i did, now she always kisses me on the cheek when im back from work
Mogs me because your mother kissed you. My mother never even hugged me when I was a child, let alone kiss me on the cheek.

I would only kiss the forehead but I will not.

Mogs me because your mother kissed you. My mother never even hugged me when I was a child, let alone kiss me on the cheek.
:cryfeels: im so sorry bro

if u were better looking she would have

Chad can do both

I wanted to kiss girls all the time when i was younger until i realized they all have horrendous oral hygiene. i know a girl who admitted to never flossing in her life because "she doesnt know how". if you look close at her teeth there is yellow plaque build up in all the spaces between each tooth. i may be ugly but at least my teeth are semi straight and i keep them very clean. i even use a tongue scraper and mouth wash everyday. the thought of french kissing a girl who has plaque build up, cum soaked tongue, and bad breath makes me sick. that is how you get diseases

I wanted to kiss girls all the time when i was younger until i realized they all have horrendous oral hygiene. i know a girl who admitted to never flossing in her life because "she doesnt know how". if you look close at her teeth there is yellow plaque build up in all the spaces between each tooth. i may be ugly but at least my teeth are semi straight and i keep them very clean. i even use a tongue scraper and mouth wash everyday. the thought of french kissing a girl who has plaque build up, cum soaked tongue, and bad breath makes me sick. that is how you get diseases
Wouldnt know anyway how it smells/tastes like so the only thing ive got is fantasies.
btw your avi is disgusting

btw your avi is disgusting

I have stretch marks like that on my upper body and arms. It's a real pain in the ass but it's relatively easy to cover up.

I have stretch marks like that on my upper body and arms. It's a real pain in the ass but it's relatively easy to cover up.
what are your secrets and methods fellow stretchcel?

I can get that

80% of my day-dreaming time consists of fantasizing about a girl just going out of her way to talk to me about anything. Kissing and sex just seem totally unimaginable at this point in my life.
what are your secrets and methods fellow stretchcel?

Just gotten really good at covering it up. I never take my shirt off or expose my upper body in public so it doesn't really effect me that much.

I don't even think Chad gets that outside of the movies in 2020

Wrong idea. Her mouth is already filled with chad cum.

Sorry, Chad only :feelsbaton:

I got stretch marks on my body, especially behind the shoulders. But they are not as bad as that propic. Is that like a disease?

for me kissing a girl in the mouth passionately feels more unrealistic than having sex with a girl.
it probably feels amazing kissing a foid in the mouth, especially if theres intimacy involved
I do this to my pillow
it never began

I want both at the same time

Same here I always wanted to develop romantic feelings rather than just putting my cock inside a hole.
I guess it's chad only

Same here I always wanted to develop romantic feelings rather than just putting my cock inside a hole.
I guess it's chad only
Yep. SIT DOWN INKWELL :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I only kiss my arms and shoulders .

I wouldn't wanna taste a western woman's mouth. There can be cum, spit, piss and maybe even shit of about 500 or more chads that went in there.

Pure suicide fuel that we’ll never ever get close to kissing a foid :feelsrope:

can you pay a whore to kiss you like that?