Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to move to Chechnya

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
I want to move to Chechnya and marry a Chechen foid. Would that work? I think most likely not since the people there would kill me especially considering I'm brownish/mulatto wbut who knows, I want a cute virgin Chechen foid like this:

Main qimg ff1b1e552fd025db5224b307060e807e lq

@supersoldier
@ItsovERfucks

I want to move to Chechnya and marry a Chechen foid. Would that work? I think most likely not since the people there would kill me especially considering I'm brownish/mulatto wbut who knows, I want a cute virgin Chechen foid like this:

View attachment 1272230

@supersoldier
@ItsovERfucks
first of all I should get one mister!!!! I'm the most white here!!!

Go for it
Let's hope Kadyrov drafts you and the ukrainians kill you quickly :smonk:

you're getting killed here. they are the most violent mfs in eurasia

you're getting killed here. they are the most violent mfs in eurasia
I know and its probably for the best I stay away from Chechnya, I respect their willingness to defend their culture unlike westerners. That sucks though cuz I really like their foids and the language sounds cool enough for me to learn it :feelsrope:

my faggot grandfather married a woman from there but left her for a filthy black woman all because she didnt want to leave russia and now im more subhuman than ever

my faggot grandfather married a woman from there but left her for a filthy black woman all because she didnt want to leave chechnya and now im more subhuman than ever
So you are half Chechen half black? That is interesting

I'm somalian unfortunately
Brutal. And your grandfather who was Somali had a chance with a Chechen woman? So technically if a black or a mulatto man converts to Islam he could have a chance as long as he is good looking?

Brutal. And your grandfather who was Somali had a chance with a Chechen woman? So technically if a black or a mulatto man converts to Islam he could have a chance as long as he is good looking?
Probably not i heard theyre super protective of their women nowadays

They don't even outmarry with their closest relatives, the Ingush. If you're non-Chechen and non-Muslim there isn't a chance. Even if you tried to get at some diaspora Chechen foid, her brothers and cousins would probably jump and beat you up

They don't even outmarry with their closest relatives, the Ingush. If you're non-Chechen and non-Muslim there isn't a chance. Even if you tried to get at some diaspora Chechen foid, her brothers and cousins would probably jump and beat you up
Yeah I heard that before. And as far as the Caucasus region goes what about Armenian foids? Armenians have one of the largest diasporas in the world for such a small country and I like how the foids there look like. I have never been in Armenia but from my experience interracting with some Armenian people they are also very patriotic and willing to defend their culture so I guess it would be the same...

And as far as the Caucasus region goes what about Armenian foids? Armenians have one of the largest diasporas in the world for such a small country and I like how the foids there look like. I have never been in Armenia but from my experience interracting with some Armenian people they are also very patriotic and willing to defend their culture so I guess it would be the same...
Considering the most famous Armenians in the world are a literal family of mudsharks, I think you'd at least have a slightly better chance :lul: What's with this fixation on Kavkaz foids though? Better to just go for whatever's attainable; if even passport bros won't touch a region of the world with a 10-foot pole, chances are it's delusional (and potentially even dangerous) to try and geomaxx there

Considering the most famous Armenians in the world are a literal family of mudsharks, I think you'd at least have a slightly better chance :lul: What's with this fixation on Kavkaz foids though? Better to just go for whatever's attainable; if even passport bros won't touch a region of the world with a 10-foot pole, chances are it's delusional (and potentially even dangerous) to try and geomaxx there
Maybe I should try SEA or Africa then. Idk

They got ass raped by the Russians now they are russias bitch

View attachment 1272230

@supersoldier
@ItsovERfucks
Brother blackpill exists everywhere, even in places like this. You cant escape ur fate ad a sub5.

you're HEAVILY overestimating them, they are considered the niggers of russia. also very low iq on average
I was joking but yeah the foids are good looking though. And besides they are one of the least enslaved groups in Russia. They live closer to nature, and of course I dislike their extreme fixation on religion but on the other hand their behaviour is closer to what the Slavs and other Europeans should be like. They do whatever tf they want for the most part but on the other hand they are also proud people defending their culture and rejecting what is degenerate

Last edited:
Chechen foid like this
Such ones are very rare and they gatekeep their women, they may even kill you for just talking to them. It's very rare when outsiders are allowed to marry their women, you would need permission from father.

View attachment 1272230

@supersoldier
@ItsovERfucks
nigga u gon die
also u picked the most AI FILTERSLOPPED picture u can find, you might just be retarded

nigga u gon die
also u picked the most AI FILTERSLOPPED picture u can find, you might just be retarded
I know so what, my bad. That was not the point anyways. And I bet Im smarter than you little bitch, you can't even spell correctly. How many languages can you speak and understand? Now go neck yourself grAY. I can post whatever I want

White Russians should do it too
very atomized society, just like other europeans. And it's funny how people here may say that if whites trying to gatekeep their women from fucking with niggers or ethnics it's cucked and retarded but when churka "aryans" from kavkaz doing it it's based and traditional

And it's funny how people here may say that if whites trying to gatekeep their women from fucking with niggers or ethnics it's cucked and retarded but when churka aryans from kavkaz doing it it's based and traditional
A lot of ethnics on here are just seething retards who can't think logically about these subjects. I consider it based for any group to mate-guard aggressively. Even nigs and curries, 'cause I'd rather they die out whole than spread their cursed genes to other populations

A lot of ethnics on here are just seething retards who can't think logically about these subjects. I consider it based for any group to mate-guard aggressively. Even nigs and curries, 'cause I'd rather they die out whole than spread their cursed genes to other populations
:yes: :yes: :yes:

View attachment 1272230

@supersoldier
@ItsovERfucks
Chechnya is a paradise of patriarchy.

you're HEAVILY overestimating them, they are considered the niggers of russia. also very low iq on average
Natashkas open their legs for them and normie men fear them, knowing they're low inhib and tend to form gangs. So they're indeed niggers but in a good (for them) way, they enjoy massive privileges and have a slight mogger halo. Usually only based dudes dare to say something to them. So it's not like they're oppressed or something, unlike tajiks or uzbeks that are actually looked down upon by everybody

Natashkas open their legs for them and normie men fear them, knowing they're low inhib and tend to form gangs. So they're indeed niggers but in a good (for them) way, they enjoy massive privileges and have a slight mogger halo. Usually only based dudes dare to say something to them. So it's not like they're oppressed or something, unlike tajiks or uzbeks that are actually looked down upon by everybody
Chechens are indeed moggers tbh. They are very tribalistic and always go around in groups. Something that is lacking among modern day Slavs and especially westerners

Last edited:
Chechens are indeed moggers tbh. They are very tribalistic and always go around in groups. Something that is lacking among Slavs
Yeah that's exactly how it is. Also when you see them outside of their cities, they lack that sense of "I'm a guest and a foreigner in this different culture, so I gotta be somewhat polite", they don't give a single fuck. They can beat a white slav in broad daylight in Moscow to death or rape a slav foid and feel no shame for it. They feel like kings, like they're the top of the food chain. This is kinda cucked tbh

Yeah that's exactly how it is. Also when you see them outside of their cities, they lack that sense of "I'm a guest and a foreigner in this different culture, so I gotta be somewhat polite", they don't give a single fuck. They can beat a white slav in broad daylight in Moscow to death or rape a slav foid and feel no shame for it. They feel like kings, like they're the top of the food chain. This is kinda cucked tbh
They won this right in the 1990s, when they defeated Russia in the war. So, Russia was forced to bribe some Chechen elite clans in order to return Chechnya to Russia.