Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to meet my shitskin "father" just to kick his fucking ass before dying...

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
29d 21h 5m
Some years ago my stupid "mother" said that fucknuts wanted to meet me after neglecting me my whole life , Right now my lungs are fucked same as my stomach , I feel life being drained from my body and each day it gets worse , So i think i should meet that fucker and pay some thugs to help me to kick his ass and cause him permanent brain damage.

I dont know if he is still alive but if he is i think he deserves an ol ass whooping to punish him for creating me , That motherfucker deserves to fucking suffer and i want to make him suffer with my own hands , I want to crush his fucking balls, gouge his eyes out , Cause him permanent brain damage and i dont fucking care about what happens next because i feel the torture of life will be over for me soon.

I want to turn him into a potato , Motherfucking fucknuts deserves suffering.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2022
★★★★★
373d 15h 5m
Good luck with that

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★