Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to make this girl suffer so much...

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
26d 41m
Bathory said:
I feel bad for him imo, I'd dig up dirt on her and try to fuck with her if she was doing that to someome I genuinely respect
Yes, that is the point, I do respect that dude a lot and he is the only person that reaches out to me for a real talk unlike other people that just want to talk shit. We have tremendous talks about loneliness, anger, regret, you get it, things you don't really get to talk openly. We offend each other to death and call each other all types of names but it is all for shit and giggles, it is hard to find such thing and I cherish this friendship. He also tells me a lot of stuff going on, because he is at the front lines of the military and is always telling me about the crazy missions in the desert.
I like him because he actually respects me, reached out to me whenever I needed, and defended me when people were attacking me from everywhere, and genuinely looked up to me when we were playing together, although he is a world top tier player in this unknown game mode, he is at the top 0.1% of the game.
yikerinos said:
bro why do you care about a chad who lets some foid ruin his life? he could just be with one of the countless girls who hit on him and forget about her. she's doing this because he lets her :feelsUgh:

based
He is not the kind of pussy slayer guy that will go fuck around hundreds of girls, because if he wanted, he would be doing that from the start. What he wants is a genuine connection and relationship with someone that goes beyond just a night of sex. Read what I wrote above, because I respect him a lot as he also respects me, reaches out to me in difficult times and looks up to me.

Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
SlutLiberationFront said:
He is not the kind of pussy slayer guy that will go fuck around hundreds of girls, because if he wanted, he would be doing that from the start. What he wants is a genuine connection and relationship with someone that goes beyond just a night of sex. Read what I wrote above, because I respect him a lot as he also respects me, reaches out to me in difficult times and looks up to me.
yeah man but you have to be realistic too

a relationship isn't something that "just happens:soy:" like soys say, it is reserved for men with good looks and you can get it based on looks. including a genuine connection with someone. it is based on looks but that's as genuine as it gets in real life.

your friend can have a girlfriend if he wants, his struggles have nothing to do with yours, and he isn't going through anything that warrants empathy. im sorry bc i can tell you appreciate him but this is the way it is imo

angryethnicincel

angryethnicincel

Loser Ethnic Truecel
★★★★★
13d 17h 39m
>I'm supposed to care about a Chad.

Fuck Chads. Throw acid into their faces.

Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
angryethnicincel said:
>I'm supposed to care about a Chad.

Fuck Chads. Throw acid into their faces.
based

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
26d 41m
yikerinos said:
yeah man but you have to be realistic too

a relationship isn't something that "just happens:soy:" like soys say, it is reserved for men with good looks and you can get it based on looks. including a genuine connection with someone. it is based on looks but that's as genuine as it gets in real life.

your friend can have a girlfriend if he wants, his struggles have nothing to do with yours, and he isn't going through anything that warrants empathy. im sorry bc i can tell you appreciate him but this is the way it is imo
Yes, he is very bluepilled. I tried to show him the blackpill many times, but he refuses to let his brain drown in hatred and rage. Dude is a literal math genius but is a total inept when it comes to how girls function. He refuses to see they are savage, sadistic animals.

Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
Yes, he is very bluepilled. I tried to show him the blackpill many times, but he refuses to let his brain drown in hatred and rage. Dude is a literal math genius but is a total inept when it comes to how girls function. He refuses to see they are savage, sadistic animals.
it's his fault then that he is suffering, he's choosing to, also it's not even close to what we go through

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
26d 41m
yikerinos said:
it's his fault then that he is suffering, he's choosing to, also it's not even close to what we go through
That's someone bluepilled to oblivion for you. But at least he is genuinely nice to me, unlike everyone else.

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
5d 17h 39m
The slut has destroyed the life of a dude I know. We used to play together and he talks about this girl for years. He really loves this girl. She suddenly disappeared but then contacted him back to say she has someone, knowing well it will hurt him because he still likes her. Then she vanishes, and comes back talking normally like nothing happened. He asks why she does that. She knows he likes her a lot, but she constantly talks to him every time she has someone new, this sadistic whore like to know she is making him suffer. She has been through some hardships, but always came out better. It is like she is invincible. I want to make her suffer for that. She does not deserve the hedonistic life she has, and smear it in his face. She made him depressed and lose all his motivation to do anything. He was focusing in his studies to get in the army, he thought it would make him better somehow, but it didn't work. She vanished but came back again saying she has someone new for the 100th time. I want to make her suffer, I want to make her suffer so much. Nothing can hit her emotionally. She says that stuff to hurt him and then changes subject normally, casually to talk about anything. She always finds a way to talk to him. Nothing ever shatters her emotions and life. This is not fair. She deserves suffering for living an easy life when nothing ever makes her sad a little bit. All she knows is going from partner from partner, from party to party, living a hedonistic life of endless social and sexual pleasure. She has never felt bad in her life over anything she has done, including making my friend suffer and miserable for years. He really feels for her years later, really. He is not very tall, but he looks like a damn magazine model and has that defined body that girls like, with well defined muscles, good haircut and skin care. He really cares for his body and confidence. Countless girls have hit on him, COUNTLESS, and he rejected them all because he really liked this one girl and wanted to be with her. She just stopped talking to him and now she does that she does. I want to make this whore suffer as much as possible. Women get pleasure in making the lives of a man a living hell. He does not deserve that, he DOES NOT. He a very nice person, fun to talk and very trustful. I call him all kinds of offensive names while we talk and he does it back to me because it is just so fun to talk to this guy, we just do it as a form of courtesy. He never let me down, and helped me whenever I needed, and I was there for him whenever he needed. He really cares for his father and mom at home. Studied hard and became an engineer at age 17 for the military. He was going well, going to the gym, being active, until this girl decided to play with him and get pleasure from his suffering. She is always so happy, in invincible mode. She deserves to suffer for inflicting suffering in someone else that did nothing for her but being genuine to her all the time. Women will always get satisfaction from the suffering of a man, like the sadistic, primitive creatures they are. I can't stand knowing my friend is feeling down all day for a long time because of this fucking whore that always finds a way to get to him to let he know how she is enjoying life whoring out. I hope she suffers someday and never recover when Chads do something to her. She deserves it. I hope she suffers so much. I hate her so much. He does not deserve this. He is not a person full of hate, he is the nicest guy I ever talked to. We are so different in our thoughts but he never judged me when I told him what I think of women. Admirable, anyone would instantly run from me, but he offered a talk and support. He was well mature for his age. And this girl did nothing but destroy his mental health. I would be pleased to know that Chad beat her and left her on the floor. She deserves more than that, she deserves incurable emotional scars. I really hope she gets the wrong Chad and he destroys her life. Fucking slut.
pretty sure at some point her life will get absolutely ruined. But if you want to do it be my guest and go ahead. Just be successful.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
36d 10h 11m
ergophobic said:
normie problems buu huu
you don't need to get involved in this

tbh

your friend will find another crush eventually
atleast he got the genes unlike most of us here
at the end of the day whores will still be whores and your friend picked poorly