Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to make this girl suffer so much...

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
26d 1h 23m
The slut has destroyed the life of a dude I know. We used to play together and he talks about this girl for years. He really loves this girl. She suddenly disappeared but then contacted him back to say she has someone, knowing well it will hurt him because he still likes her. Then she vanishes, and comes back talking normally like nothing happened. He asks why she does that. She knows he likes her a lot, but she constantly talks to him every time she has someone new, this sadistic whore like to know she is making him suffer. She has been through some hardships, but always came out better. It is like she is invincible. I want to make her suffer for that. She does not deserve the hedonistic life she has, and smear it in his face. She made him depressed and lose all his motivation to do anything. He was focusing in his studies to get in the army, he thought it would make him better somehow, but it didn't work. She vanished but came back again saying she has someone new for the 100th time. I want to make her suffer, I want to make her suffer so much. Nothing can hit her emotionally. She says that stuff to hurt him and then changes subject normally, casually to talk about anything. She always finds a way to talk to him. Nothing ever shatters her emotions and life. This is not fair. She deserves suffering for living an easy life when nothing ever makes her sad a little bit. All she knows is going from partner from partner, from party to party, living a hedonistic life of endless social and sexual pleasure. She has never felt bad in her life over anything she has done, including making my friend suffer and miserable for years. He really feels for her years later, really. He is not very tall, but he looks like a damn magazine model and has that defined body that girls like, with well defined muscles, good haircut and skin care. He really cares for his body and confidence. Countless girls have hit on him, COUNTLESS, and he rejected them all because he really liked this one girl and wanted to be with her. She just stopped talking to him and now she does that she does. I want to make this whore suffer as much as possible. Women get pleasure in making the lives of a man a living hell. He does not deserve that, he DOES NOT. He a very nice person, fun to talk and very trustful. I call him all kinds of offensive names while we talk and he does it back to me because it is just so fun to talk to this guy, we just do it as a form of courtesy. He never let me down, and helped me whenever I needed, and I was there for him whenever he needed. He really cares for his father and mom at home. Studied hard and became an engineer at age 17 for the military. He was going well, going to the gym, being active, until this girl decided to play with him and get pleasure from his suffering. She is always so happy, in invincible mode. She deserves to suffer for inflicting suffering in someone else that did nothing for her but being genuine to her all the time. Women will always get satisfaction from the suffering of a man, like the sadistic, primitive creatures they are. I can't stand knowing my friend is feeling down all day for a long time because of this fucking whore that always finds a way to get to him to let he know how she is enjoying life whoring out. I hope she suffers someday and never recover when Chads do something to her. She deserves it. I hope she suffers so much. I hate her so much. He does not deserve this. He is not a person full of hate, he is the nicest guy I ever talked to. We are so different in our thoughts but he never judged me when I told him what I think of women. Admirable, anyone would instantly run from me, but he offered a talk and support. He was well mature for his age. And this girl did nothing but destroy his mental health. I would be pleased to know that Chad beat her and left her on the floor. She deserves more than that, she deserves incurable emotional scars. I really hope she gets the wrong Chad and he destroys her life. Fucking slut.

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
52d 1h 16m
paragraphs man

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
26d 1h 23m
Broly said:
paragraphs man
I write a lot of stuff everywhere.
Usually I use a lot of them, but I was so angered I just wanted to type it down quickly and be done with it, sorry.

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Recruit
★★★★★
153d 1h 58m
i agree with Broly @Broly.
Diocel @Diocel Idotms @Idotms do you?

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
26d 1h 23m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
Rage-filled typing. Just wanted to be done with it.

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
52d 1h 16m
SlutLiberationFront said:
I write a lot of stuff everywhere.
Usually I use a lot of them, but I was so angered I just wanted to type it down quickly and be done with it, sorry.
looks very intimidating without the paragraphs

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
11d 17h 41m
I feel that bro. You shouldn’t hope she suffers though. Not good for the soul.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
26d 1h 23m
yeahyeah said:
I feel that bro. You shouldn’t hope she suffers though. Not good for the soul.
She destroyed the life of the nicest guy I've ever met. He has a heart of pure gold and never would inflict such emotional suffering on someone else in his life. Why do women have to do this to someone that is actually an example of a nice person? Dude stood up for me in my hardest times every time I wanted to talk. He knows every detail about me, and I know every detail about him. I trust him with my soul, and so does he. He is like a soul brother I get to vent to when I need because I know he will listen. Dude looks like a model, GOD face, rejected like 100 girls to stay with her and that is how she compensates him. Why do girls do that? And then men are pigs and all the same, never loyal? Fucking bullshit dude. I can't stand knowing that a dude that used to be so happy is now miserable all day because of this fucking slut.

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
11d 17h 41m
She destroyed the life of the nicest guy I've ever met. He has a heart of pure gold and never would inflict such emotional suffering on someone else in his life. Why do women have to do this to someone that is actually an example of a nice person? Dude stood up for me in my hardest times every time I wanted to talk. He knows every detail about me, and I know every detail about him. I trust him with my soul, and so does he. He is like a soul brother I get to vent to when I need because I know he will listen. Dude looks like a model, GOD face, rejected like 100 girls to stay with her and that is how she compensates him. Why do girls do that? And then men are pigs and all the same, never loyal? Fucking bullshit dude. I can't stand knowing that a dude that used to be so happy is now miserable all day because of this fucking slut.
I know man, so sorry to you and your friend. I think you should tell your friend that she’s not as good as he thinks she is. If she was that good, she wouldn’t have left him like this.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
298d 16h 11m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
T B H

Deleted member 33826

Deleted member 33826

Self-banned
-
8d 3h 9m
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
26d 1h 23m
iwantroshani said:
Friend that looks like a 100/10 GOD MALE MODEL that could have whoever he wants, rejected 100s of girls to stay loyal to her, she leaves him and comes back constantly to hell him she has many partners, making him miserably because she knows he still likes her.

Deleted member 33826

Deleted member 33826

Self-banned
-
8d 3h 9m
Friend that looks like a 100/10 GOD MALE MODEL that could have whoever he wants, rejected 100s of girls to stay loyal to her, she leaves him and comes back constantly to hell him she has many partners, making him miserably because she knows he still likes her.
Damn what a bitch. I hope she dies a slow and painful death

Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
154d 12h 34m
AAAAAAAAAAAcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel thoughts?

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
23d 16h 41m
Spit in her face

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
135d 22h 53m
Brutal shit tbh. Didn’t read because it was a huge wall of text but from the first sentence I can see what happened

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
26d 1h 23m
JosefMengelecel said:
Brutal shit tbh. Didn’t read because it was a huge wall of text but from the first sentence I can see what happened
TLDR; Friend that looks like a 100/10 GOD MALE MODEL that could have whoever he wants, rejected 100s of girls to stay loyal to her, she leaves him and comes back constantly to hell him she has many partners, making him miserably because she knows he still likes her.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
135d 22h 53m
TLDR; Friend that looks like a 100/10 GOD MALE MODEL that could have whoever he wants, rejected 100s of girls to stay loyal to her, she leaves him and comes back constantly to hell him she has many partners, making him miserably because she knows he still likes her.
No offense but he is fucking retarded. Have you made any efforts in trying to blackpill him? He could have had such a good life if he ignored that whore

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★
36d 19h 32m
Your friend is a retard by not just calling her out and blocking her from social media. He is being used as an ego pump and emotional drain by her without doing anything meaningful back.

He should just move on to other bitches to just pump and dump if he's a chad able to do so. It's not like any kind of relationship is worth these days.

Last edited:
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
26d 1h 23m
JosefMengelecel said:
No offense but he is fucking retarded. Have you made any efforts in trying to blackpill him? He could have had such a good life if he ignored that whore
I did try to blackpill him, but he has a genuine heart and does not hate every women, he just hates what she did, while he still likes her. I told him something like this: "Dude, listen, you look really good, you could easily be a model and have whatever you want, you could get at least 5 different girls in your bed everyday without no effort whatsoever"
All he said was "I am not that type of guy, I want something real, not superficial where I will fuck a girl that feels nothing for my other than physical attraction and never see her again. I want something serious, long lasting and that will give me memories, a future family and tons of things to share from my life with her. I am not this type of guy that goes sleeping around with lots of girls, even if I know I can do that, I don't want, I want real love."
I felt kinda bad. The dude is truly heartbroken and I can't stand seeing it since he is such a good soul in this world. He really stayed loyal to her rejected so many countless girls and he ended up being ridicule by her, having the truth smeared in his face like "I don't care, I have many, every week. How is the weather by the way?"
It makes me sick, dude, he does not deserve this. I have never seen him mistreating anyone even if people were being rude to him. He has such a pure heart I don't think he will convert to blackpill and hatred. I told him that his feeling might never go away, or it can take many years to find somsone again. Dude has been utterly miserable for the past 2 years because of her. And I can do nothing to help, unfortunately. I can make hateful posts but at the end I have empathy for him because he did nothing wrong. Someone with HONOR would have done what he did, reject everyone because he wanted only one girl. That is loyalty and being genuine. I don't know what to tell him. He is very and I always try to cheer him up, saying that it won't take long for a girl he will have interest in to approach him, because he is such a nice, kind dude. He is also a pretty fucking smart at electronics and electricity. So the dude does not lack intelligence. I wish I could get him out this situation, it hurts me to see him like that. He used to be so uplifting all day, fun talks and laughs all day playing our game with all the othe friends.
Blackpincel said:
Your friend is a retard by not just calling her out and blocking her from social media. He is being used as an ego pump and emotional drain by her without doing anything meaningful back.

He should just move on to other bitches to just pump and dump if he's a chad able to do so. It's not like any kind of relationship is worth these days.
I told him that. I told him a million times to be brutrally honest with her. He asked many times why she does that. I told him to just be really fucking rude to her about all this situation to see if this slut wakes up. Hurting people for sadism is never acceptable, especially someone that didn't do anything to hurt her. He blocked her many times, but somehow she always finds him, always. His brain must be giving up at this point. From a bright dude he became a total dark cloud. He does not want a side chick, he wants a serious one, to build a life and a family with. I don't know how to get this poor guy out this situation, it is clear that his emotional is getting over his rational. He is smart as fuck, he is a math prodigy, he is not dumb and can work with logic, but he is lacking self awareness. It is ok if he doesn't want to engagen in casual sex, since he wants genuine love and to build a life. I told him a million times. "Dude, just say it already, tell everything you feel and tell her to stop saying that type of stuff just because she knows you will feel bad, she likes your suffering and you enable it because you never fight back her vile intentions".
He's just lost, but I don't think he will swallow the blackpill since he is 100% Chad except being super tall, but all the rest checks out.

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
182d 58m
your personality said:
AAAAAAAAAAAcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel thoughts?
Usual chad worship

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
165d 11h 2m
There was really no need for her to brag.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
62d 19h 45m

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Officer
★★★
23d 15h 19m
You should do something.

Eugenicelsarefunny

Eugenicelsarefunny

Coomercel
★★★
6d 20h 57m
Countless girls have hit on him, COUNTLESS, and he rejected them all because he really liked this one girl and wanted to be with her.
I mean, if he is swallowing the :bluepill::bluepill: thats on him thou, i fucking wish I could be in the situation you state here

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
26d 1h 23m
Mogged Loner said:
There is a TLDR over there.
Eugenicelsarefunny said:
I mean, if he is swallowing the :bluepill::bluepill: thats on him thou, i fucking wish I could be in the situation you state here
I would do anything to have his body type to have the opportunity of 100s of girls hitting on me lol.

ergophobic

ergophobic

Professional dumbass
★★★
14d 16h 19m
normie problems buu huu
you don't need to get involved in this

tbh

your friend will find another crush eventually
atleast he got the genes unlike most of us here
at the end of the day whores will still be whores and your friend picked poorly
get over it

Last edited:
Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★
48d 16h 22m
Quick summary anybody ?

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
26d 1h 23m
Loner94 said:
Quick summary anybody ?

Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★
48d 16h 22m
Damn these women are vicious.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
90d 8h 48m
Just a case of Chad being a retard.
She is probably BPD or Hysteric, and he should've deleted her from his life long long ago.
You want to help him? get trough his numb skull that she is trash and poisoning his life.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
26d 1h 23m
Kamikaze said:
Just a case of Chad being a retard.
She is probably BPD or Hysteric, and he should've deleted her from his life long long ago.
You want to help him? get trough his numb skull that she is trash and poisoning his life.
I try man, I really try. He blocked her number multiple times. I told her how vile and trash she is. She is not a girl, she is a demon. But SOMEHOW, SOMEHOW she is always able to get to him even if he changes if phone number and ends up messaging him. He himself has asked her many times why she does that and asked her to leave him alone. She is a complete demon dude. She deserves suffering. Dude has changed his phone number like 13 times by now since 2018 because of this bitch.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
285d 20h 3m
Broly said:
looks very intimidating without the paragraphs
Spacing is important, OH PEE

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
39d 12h 32m
Wait. Is your friend a cucked Chad then? :feelshehe:

Izayacel

Izayacel

ADEL EID"
★★★★★
24d 19h 29m
Ah ah , the onitis Dilemma i See i See .

That Dude needs a Wake Up Call , Punch him in the fucking face or stomach , ( out of a Sudden and very hard ) and Tell him , Tell him that That Bitch IS only Doing that for her pleasure and That Woman Love to manipulate or make Others suffer.

Hes to pridefull you Need to Wake him up the hard way.

SlutLiberationFront @SlutLiberationFront

Last edited:
AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

Major
★★★
36d 21m
You're too invested take a step back.

Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
42d 4h 7m
bro i don't know if my reading skills are shit or you write like **** or u re a retarded,whatever the case is I think u should tell ur friend hes retarded because he can't do this shit,and kick that bitch in the **** so she will feel what it feels (in gta v)

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
177d 18h 56m
Did not read

Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
42d 4h 7m
ERadicator said:
Did not read
lemme explain u the situation OP has a friend that according to him is a """""""""" chad """""""""""" and has as oneitis a fucking landwhale rotten crotch ***s and it's retarded because the landwhale brings all day a different brad to fuck her,and brags that to his """ chad """" friend

END

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
26d 1h 23m
manija2019 said:
bro i don't know if my reading skills are shit or you write like **** or u re a retarded,whatever the case is I think u should tell ur friend hes retarded because he can't do this shit,and kick that bitch in the **** so she will feel what it feels (in gta v)
I'll go with the option that your reading skills are pretty fuckin shit.

Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
42d 4h 7m
I'll go with the option that your reading skills are pretty fuckin shit.
ssshhhh ... now go

go bed,tomorrow u have elementary school

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
26d 1h 23m
manija2019 said:
u have elementary school
Yes sir, you are right, I do have elementary school and it is a pleasure of mine being your teacher to show you basic reading skills from the start.
See you tomorrow and come prepared with all papers.

Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
42d 4h 7m
Yes sir, you are right, I do have elementary school and it is a pleasure of mine being your teacher to show you basic reading skills from the start.
See you tomorrow and come prepared with all papers.

Fuck you

PRAY that I don't see u

Bathory

Bathory

Greycel
22h 25m
I feel bad for him imo, I'd dig up dirt on her and try to fuck with her if she was doing that to someome I genuinely respect

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
90d 8h 48m
manija2019 said:
Fuck you

PRAY that I don't see u
Reading what you write is pain inducing. You could use some English classes.

sick1call911

sick1call911

Greycel
1d 8h 33m
elliot vibes

Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
42d 4h 7m
Kamikaze said:
Reading what you write is pain inducing. You could use some English classes.
I was just breaking balls , nothing personal

Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
The slut has destroyed the life of a dude I know. We used to play together and he talks about this girl for years. He really loves this girl. She suddenly disappeared but then contacted him back to say she has someone, knowing well it will hurt him because he still likes her. Then she vanishes, and comes back talking normally like nothing happened. He asks why she does that. She knows he likes her a lot, but she constantly talks to him every time she has someone new, this sadistic whore like to know she is making him suffer. She has been through some hardships, but always came out better. It is like she is invincible. I want to make her suffer for that. She does not deserve the hedonistic life she has, and smear it in his face. She made him depressed and lose all his motivation to do anything. He was focusing in his studies to get in the army, he thought it would make him better somehow, but it didn't work. She vanished but came back again saying she has someone new for the 100th time. I want to make her suffer, I want to make her suffer so much. Nothing can hit her emotionally. She says that stuff to hurt him and then changes subject normally, casually to talk about anything. She always finds a way to talk to him. Nothing ever shatters her emotions and life. This is not fair. She deserves suffering for living an easy life when nothing ever makes her sad a little bit. All she knows is going from partner from partner, from party to party, living a hedonistic life of endless social and sexual pleasure. She has never felt bad in her life over anything she has done, including making my friend suffer and miserable for years. He really feels for her years later, really. He is not very tall, but he looks like a damn magazine model and has that defined body that girls like, with well defined muscles, good haircut and skin care. He really cares for his body and confidence. Countless girls have hit on him, COUNTLESS, and he rejected them all because he really liked this one girl and wanted to be with her. She just stopped talking to him and now she does that she does. I want to make this whore suffer as much as possible. Women get pleasure in making the lives of a man a living hell. He does not deserve that, he DOES NOT. He a very nice person, fun to talk and very trustful. I call him all kinds of offensive names while we talk and he does it back to me because it is just so fun to talk to this guy, we just do it as a form of courtesy. He never let me down, and helped me whenever I needed, and I was there for him whenever he needed. He really cares for his father and mom at home. Studied hard and became an engineer at age 17 for the military. He was going well, going to the gym, being active, until this girl decided to play with him and get pleasure from his suffering. She is always so happy, in invincible mode. She deserves to suffer for inflicting suffering in someone else that did nothing for her but being genuine to her all the time. Women will always get satisfaction from the suffering of a man, like the sadistic, primitive creatures they are. I can't stand knowing my friend is feeling down all day for a long time because of this fucking whore that always finds a way to get to him to let he know how she is enjoying life whoring out. I hope she suffers someday and never recover when Chads do something to her. She deserves it. I hope she suffers so much. I hate her so much. He does not deserve this. He is not a person full of hate, he is the nicest guy I ever talked to. We are so different in our thoughts but he never judged me when I told him what I think of women. Admirable, anyone would instantly run from me, but he offered a talk and support. He was well mature for his age. And this girl did nothing but destroy his mental health. I would be pleased to know that Chad beat her and left her on the floor. She deserves more than that, she deserves incurable emotional scars. I really hope she gets the wrong Chad and he destroys her life. Fucking slut.
bro why do you care about a chad who lets some foid ruin his life? he could just be with one of the countless girls who hit on him and forget about her. she's doing this because he lets her :feelsUgh:
manija2019 said:
Fuck you

PRAY that I don't see u
based

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8