Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I want to make a femoid go through decades of unrelenting torture

towncel

towncel

you're insanely dull if you like this site
It's a fantasy and not an actual plan but it's still inspiring

For all the disgusting things she has done in her life to torture beta males/incels and all the pleasure she experienced, bringing someone like that to the bottom of the barrel of human suffering would not only be justice but divine, it would be very satisfying to have advanced torture techniques that are very excruciating + prolonged but also can be done over and over & a son of a bitch to test them on, as I force feed them so they can't choose to only experience days/months of unimaginable pain but have to go through it their entire life, and as they get into their old age I use life prolonging medicine on them so I can torture them

First I would enter their house in the middle of the night, tie up all of the family members and make her watch as I beat all of them to death by cracking their skull with blows from a heavy wrench/sledge hammer, except her - I then pretend I am going to shoot her in the head but purposefully miss just to bait and tease her with the sweet release of death - to then take her to a torture chamber where she will spend the remainder of her life being tortured and raped :)

It would be the ultimate payback, I can't imagine how the femoid would react or how quickly she would beg for death, only for me to deny her such a mercy

Assuming this really is your fantasy and not a LARP, why?

This makes you just as bad as the normies, but I also understand the amount of suffering one would have to be put through to even think in these terms. However, revenge fantasies won't make you feel better in the long run, they just continuing to eat away at you along with everything else in your life. I used to mentally indulge them, it didn't get me anywhere, as it only made me even more psychologically broken than I already was.

Although I can't say I really blame you.

Assuming this really is your fantasy and not a LARP, why?

This makes you just as bad as the normies, but I also understand the amount of suffering one would have to be put through to even think in these terms. However, revenge fantasies won't make you feel better in the long run, they just continuing to eat away at you along with everything else in your life. I used to mentally indulge them, it didn't get me anywhere, as it only made me even more psychologically broken than I already was.

Although I can't say I really blame you.
This is why if you cannot compete with the rest of the world suppression of one’s ego is necessary for happiness. Meditation is the best method to achieve this.

Last edited:
This is why if the cannot compete with the rest of the world suppression of one’s who is necessary for happiness. Meditation is the best method to achieve this.
Yeah, I try to meditate at least once a day, even if only for a short period of time.

Revenge is a pointless endeavour.

Revenge is a pointless endeavour.

That is purely blue pilled, if you were abused/condescended then you're guaranteed to want to take revenge if you could, don't hide weakness with false morality

This is why if you cannot compete with the rest of the world suppression of one’s ego is necessary for happiness. Meditation is the best method to achieve this.

Reductio ad absurdum fallacy, what if you were the one I tie up and torture for decades or even eternity? Would you not want revenge and would just meditate while claiming you're delusional for even seeking to escape the torture chamber?

Last edited:
That is purely blue pilled, if you were abused/condescended then you're guaranteed to want to take revenge if you could, don't hide weakness with false morality

Reductio ad absurdum fallacy, what if you were the one I tie up and torture for decades or even eternity? Would you not want revenge and would just meditate while claiming you're delusional for even seeking to escape the torture chamber?
Revenge will do me no calculable good at this point whatsoever therefore it is useless, the femoid teacher that abused me?
She can just go die for all i care, i don't give a damn about her anymore, i wish something was done much earlier but society is cucked and there was nothing done.

Revenge will do me no calculable good at this point whatsoever therefore it is useless, the femoid teacher that abused me?
She can just go die for all i care, i don't give a damn about her anymore, i wish something was done much earlier but society is cucked and there was nothing done.

Then you are forcing yourself to believe it's okay to let a trauma go and that she shouldn't be punished, all because you are unable to get revenge, seemingly

Then you are forcing yourself to believe it's okay to let a trauma go and that she shouldn't be punished, all because you are unable to get revenge, seemingly
It does not benefit me in any way therefore it's poinless to me, i could care less if she got punished now, she didn't get punished during a time where said punishment directed dowards would've benefitted me because the school was a piece of shit, where i live, it's not a place were i can extract money out of people in court, so no monetary gain to trying to sue her ass, beating her up?
Nothing in there that will benefit me so it's still just as pointless, all that will do is make me a convict and i don't want that so it's a stupid thing to do, but i will refuse to help her in any way no matter what, all communication with her is severed, she doesn't exist anymore to me, this is a grudge against here that's well deserved.

Why kill the family tho?

5 bucks says IT is going to post this. Threads like these make us look bad