Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to lie in bed with a cute petite girl and cuddle

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
but I never will:feelscry:

Cope, the white normies on here will

I am 5 foot 9.7 so I just say 5 foot 10, people can't tell differance plus i am in shoes
I'm 5'9
I always thought my height wasn't much of an issue:dafuckfeels:

Don't tell me I have been a manlet all this time:feelsohgod:

i want to beat the shit out of slutty jb whore and make her drink my urine and eat my feces, then beat her again and throw her from the fucking balcony
tf is wrong is you

me too but I refuse to accept because it probably will make me more depressed:society:

Cuddling with a foid everyday is one of my biggest dreams

Me too bro. Me too.

Same. We should meet up and take turns transmaxxing so we can both relief our cuddling urges.
nope, i don't think we should do that

@TheProphetMuscle
@Caesercel

Last edited:

#MeToo

I also want you to lie in bed with a cute petite girl and cuddle

Please don't make me think about it again, when I think about the warmth of a woman, my whole body aches. It's very hard to desire something so much that I can't have. It eats away at my soul and spirit

It's becoming increasingly difficult to walk down the street with all these smells and pheromones, they trigger my instinct of parenthood and procreation, the nature of man. When I can't disguise my carnal desire, the looks become more and more repulsive :fuk:

NOOOOO YOU'RE NOT ЕNTITLED TO THAT YOU STINKY INKY :soy:

Same. I often fantasize about it before going to sleep.

Same. I often fantasize about it before going to sleep.

It ain't easy, I also want to travel at the speed of light but something's just ain't gonna happen.

uh well...

Alright dear fellowcel, I'll offer the SNP since you seem a bit anxious and frustrated tonight. As a nice gift.

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

Release Version: 20201027095038
Search:
PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global159708G=0.804506T=0.195494
European Sub138852G=0.807003T=0.192997
African Sub6680G=0.8226T=0.1774
African Others Sub242G=0.826T=0.174
African American Sub6438G=0.8225T=0.1775
Asian Sub636G=0.436T=0.564
East Asian Sub504G=0.415T=0.585

It's becoming increasingly difficult to walk down the street with all these smells and pheromones, they trigger my instinct of parenthood and procreation, the nature of man. :fuk:

How dare you experience those base primal biological instincts :foidSoy: NT Chad only