Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to legally own the rights to a foid

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
This is bullshit.

Why can't I just buy a foid permanently and legally force it to do whatever I want?

Owning a foid should be as easy as owning property. You are free to do whatever the fuck you want with it: use it, alter it, destroy it, etc.

There should be large breeding farms dedicated for mass producing staceys and selling them like domesticated animals.

Then I would be able to train the foid and strip it of all of its unnecessary foid-like qualities.
And if she ever misbehaves, I could simply correct her.

Last edited:
better than nothing but still doesnt change the fact the they would never be attracted to us

Buy a sex doll or wait for sex bots. The existence of human rights will make your wish pretty much impossible during your lifespan.

This is bullshit.

Why can't I just buy a foid permanently and legally force it to do whatever I want?

Owning a foid should be as easy as owning property. You are free to do whatever the fuck you want with it: use it, alter it, destroy it, etc.

There should be large breeding farms dedicated for mass producing staceys and selling them like domesticated animals.
:yes: :yes: :feelsthink::bigbrain::hax:
Then I would be able to train the foid and strip it of all of its unnecessary foid-like qualities.
And if she ever misbehaves, I could simply correct her.
:feelsLSD: