Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I want to leave the West

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Although I’m not well accustomed to the heat, I think I’d be much better off moving to some third world Islamic country in the Middle East. My family is at the bottom rung of society (working class) and has been for a long time with not a whole lot to show for the exorbitant amount of hard work my ancestors have put in. We should be millionaires and I should have been brought up in wealth by now but that hasn’t happened.

Clearly there isn’t much way to move up into the higher levels of society in the Western world, especially when you’re at a disadvantage for being unattractive. It’s especially difficult in a horrible, classist nation like England where people still fetishise the Monarchy despite them looking down upon the masses as expendable and have done since 1066.

The best option for me is to move out of the country and out of the Western world entirely and into an environment that would allow me to move up the social ladder more easily, such as a Middle Eastern nation. I doubt I’d ascend but I’d have better chances at doing so.

You know where to go

EhXMHOUX0AA u94

I have the same goals, let's move to Saudi Arabia bhai
Asia is your best bet, you never have to worry about being mogged. White and black nations are mogging central.

I want to move to East Asia in a couple of years.

I doubt it would be easier to move up the social ladder in middle east. Honestly I don't think there is a place on earth where doing so is easy.

I want to move to the country side or a mountain after moneymaxxing.

I would probably move to Nepal or SEA if I have the money to do so and possibly buy a bride. Maybe find a non cucked country that has decent living standards but would also recognize my marriage

Although I’m not well accustomed to the heat, I think I’d be much better off moving to some third world Islamic country in the Middle East. My family is at the bottom rung of society (working class) and has been for a long time with not a whole lot to show for the exorbitant amount of hard work my ancestors have put in. We should be millionaires and I should have been brought up in wealth by now but that hasn’t happened.

Clearly there isn’t much way to move up into the higher levels of society in the Western world, especially when you’re at a disadvantage for being unattractive. It’s especially difficult in a horrible, classist nation like England where people still fetishise the Monarchy despite them looking down upon the masses as expendable and have done since 1066.

The best option for me is to move out of the country and out of the Western world entirely and into an environment that would allow me to move up the social ladder more easily, such as a Middle Eastern nation. I doubt I’d ascend but I’d have better chances at doing so.
I think if it gets bad enough many men are going to start going through with you're thinking about doing and moving to less feminist countries in the Middle East and interior Asia tbh

The problem is those countries are still very insular and not very accepting of foreigners plus women are ultimately the same everywhere, it's just the culture that constrains them.
Also keep in mind the Middle East is predicted to have water shortages and food shortages in a few decades if the region continues to warm and dry.
Maybe since you are white you can give more priority to thinking about moving to some place like Eastern Europe or Russia?

@dogcel256 Nepal? The Tibetan plateau? The Ural mountain region? Or did you have somewhere else in mind if it was going to be a mountainous area not in the US?

Last edited: