Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to know what it's like to kill someone

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
[srs] this is on my bucket list.

Marinecel it bro

Join the military or become a police officer, it'll take time for the opportunity to arise though.

Join ISIS or some organization that fights.

Go to Philippines and join NPA. Thats what i would do if i could change my country.

I would have no problem in killing a human. Only jail and afterward revenge stop me.

I relate 100%

It would definitely be interesting to experience, ngl

It depends, you could spend your whole life regretting it or you will continue to seek more of it.

Then do it brothER

ask Mr. Edmund Kemper and Mr. Dennis rader how it feels to kill

Shut up you edgelord. If you actually killed someone you'd probably break down in tears.

I want to know what it's lik to stick your dick in a pussy

I killed more than 30 people in the Israeli wars, going from 1996 to 2014. I didn't feel special feelings, but now they are coming to visit me at night.

Nothing special, i suppose, why would you want to experience it that much?

[srs] this is on my bucket list.

I feel like everyone has thought about this at some point.

Ever listen to the podcast "Last Podcast on the Left"? It's all about serial killers and brutal murders - do recommend if you want to learn all about it without actually doing it. It's also hilarious.

Just don't kill an incel and we're good

if you've ever played a shooter, it's basically like that. overrated and hyped up by globalist jews in hollywood who want to turn you into dysfunctional killing machines

It's not really a big deal if you're older. You understand that life doesn't last forever anyway and that killing someone merely sped up the inevitable death they would have felt anyway. Self-defense killing is usually the easiest way of not having any guilt when you take a life. Are you looking for that feeling of power and self-worth in taking a life? I'm curious to know what attracts you to the prospect of taking human life.

Do you think you would feel regret if you killed a human female below the age of 25?

Shut up you edgelord. If you actually killed someone you'd probably break down in tears.
Because of blue-pilled upbringing. When natural instincts kick in you won't feel bad about it.. probably have testosterone sky-rocketing

Only one way to find out:feelsokman:

it is natural. all of our ancestors did it.

I killed more than 30 people in the Israeli wars, going from 1996 to 2014. I didn't feel special feelings, but now they are coming to visit me at night.
Really

B285AA8D 1C3B 4C1C BECA 049F50513DA9

It depends. I would love to personally kill people who I consider scum or with undeserved privilege. But I would never get truly over killing an incel for example, it would always haunt me.

Not if you are a sociopath or psycopath

i dont like the idea of killing things, doesnt make me feel comfortable.

heck i even use the container trick to get rid of spiders and bugs.

It depends. I would love to personally kill people who I consider scum or with undeserved privilege. But I would never get truly over killing an incel for example, it would always haunt me.
This, I could never imagine strangling a poor innocent incel to death with my bare hands, an entitled Instagram foid though...

It's not really a big deal if you're older. You understand that life doesn't last forever anyway and that killing someone merely sped up the inevitable death they would have felt anyway. Self-defense killing is usually the easiest way of not having any guilt when you take a life. Are you looking for that feeling of power and self-worth in taking a life? I'm curious to know what attracts you to the prospect of taking human life.
I heard the draft young men for military service because they actually have an easier time killing people. Younger men don't can't relate so well to losing family.

Really? Like mentally haunting you

If you do it out of revenge then it feels really good. If it's a foid then it feels extremely good and you get to fuck for the next week until it starts decomposing. You can cut out her vagina and freeze it as a trophy and defrost it on special occasions like ER anniversary