Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to kill myself, but I don't want to go to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
People always say "hurr you're coping, the Bible is made up bro!" I don't choose to believe in the Bible, so how in the hell am I coping? I believe it because unlike virtually anyone in America, I've read the Bible and I can't find anything wrong with it. Inb4 hurr durr it has dragons and shit man, that means it's a fairytale!!

Anyway, just reading the New Testament alone convinces me the Bible is true. It's amazing how relevant the Bible is to today's situation. I remember this verse where Jesus said in the last days, everyone will be offended. So true, can't say anything without some triggered snowflake autistically screeching. I remember Jesus said in the last days there will be many scoffers, and oh man, that is more true than ever before.

So I don't choose to believe it because it's cope. I believe it because I read it and it's the most relevant and truthful theology out there. There are major problems with any other theology/ideology. Like reincarnation, it takes away justice. People like Hitler can do horrible things in their life and not suffer for it afterwards. Normies can bully us to suicide and they don't have any punishment afterwards. I, and many other sane individuals cannot see a world where people get away with shit they do to others. There's a sense of judgement both in this current life and the next one.

Atheism is just obvious. A watch requires a watch maker, a painting requires a painter, and us humans require a creator. To me, atheism is the dumbest world view, and if anything is cope, it's atheism. Think about it, with there being no God and no consequences after this life for all the choices you made, that gives you this idea that you can live however you want and can be as degenerate as you want. Like I said, atheism is the real cope.

I look at other religions where there is one god or many gods and a judgement after life on Earth and they just don't seem to have the same amount of truthfulness to it, to say it shortly. So yeah, to me, Christianity does make the most amount of sense, even though I've had doubts about it too. And the funny thing is, I'm not even a Christian seeing I haven't devoted my life to Christ. It just seems to be the most true religion out there, and Christians are the most persecuted people on this planet (and I mean true, middle eastern persecution like being beheaded, not OMG SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING RUDE TO ME!!!!)

And what sucks is if Christianity is true, which again, I believe it is after many many years of research and not choosing to believe it is true, rather that I just naturally believe it is, that means there IS an everlasting hell afterwards. That means I escape this shit miserable existence only to suffer infinitely more for an infinitely longer amount of time.

What kind of bullshit existence is this guys?

I'm in the same position as you.

>I don't choose to believe in the bible

Yes, yes you do. It may be so ingrained in your subconscious that it seems that way. But it's not. you just have to make conscious logical evaluations about it.

Christianity is a fear based religion. you state this in your title. "I don't want to go to hell" you are afraid of this made up place. The christian version of hell is not the first nor the last to make the mass population afraid. It was designed to control people, like it's controlling you now. There is no place called "Hell" where fiery demons consume you forever.

Stop being a fucking pussy and think for once. What type of god would make me this way? Is this earth not worse then hell?

You don't go to hell if you kill yourself in Jihad

Religion is retardation. People needed it before civilisation and enlightenment occurred, because life used to be brutal and unforgiving. I'd turn to God if I got injured and modern medicine didn't exist, or if I was given a sword and told to go kill bitches.

Watch some Dawkins videos on Youtube if you need shaking of this nonsense: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk1RnwbFIps

how can you believe god exists after the discovery of DNA and stuff like rabies exists, if you looked at people from way far away like imagine the world was just an enclosure and people were ants, stuff would make more sense tbh. i know it sounds gay af but we are literally insignificant hedonistic primitive animals going about our lives, 99.99% of people lack the capacity to invent things and manipulate their environment in any significant way, my point is we are extremely primitive life forms who think the universe revolves around us. why would Christianity be the true religion and not the others? i think it's more probable that we're living in a simulation, but then again we are probably witnessing the peak of civilization, it's only downhill from here

So you've read the Holy Bible? Surely you know what the Bible says about the last days before Christ. Wars and earthquakes and pestilences and famine and cold-hearted men who put themselves before God. Lovers of self and lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God. An increase in knowledge and people travelling to and fro. Are we not living in those very days? Hold on brother, then end is near, and there will be "no pain" in Heaven (Revelation 21:4).

ItheIthe said:
So you've read the Holy Bible? Surely you know what the Bible says about the last days before Christ. Wars and earthquakes and pestilences and famine and cold-hearted men who put themselves before God. Lovers of self and lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God. An increase in knowledge and people travelling to and fro. Are we not living in those very days? Hold on brother, then end is near, and there will be "no weeping" in Heaven.

That's what I'm saying. It seems to be speaking the truth, and every prophecy Jesus predicted is coming true right before our eyes. It begs the question, how can anyone not believe the Bible?

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

Yes, yes you do. It may be so ingrained in your subconscious that it seems that way. But it's not. you just have to make conscious logical evaluations about it.

Christianity is a fear based religion. you state this in your title. "I don't want to go to hell" you are afraid of this made up place. The christian version of hell is not the first nor the last to make the mass population afraid. It was designed to control people, like it's controlling you now. There is no place called "Hell" where fiery demons consume you forever.

Stop being a fucking pussy and think for once. What type of god would make me this way? Is this earth not worse then hell?

>Yes, yes you do.

Okay, let me word it this way. I don't choose to believe the Bible to cope, I choose to believe it after many years of research and reading it on my own and coming up with my own conclusion that it is real and truthful.

>Christianity is a fear based religion. you state this in your title.

I understand where you are coming from. I've heard this response a thousand times in regards to any religion. 

>The christian version of hell is not the first nor the last to make the mass population afraid.

Can you name one example of hell that originated before the Old Testament era? I've done my research and I can't find any. The oldest religion aside from biblical Judaism is Hinduism, and their holy text was written around the same time as the Old Testament was.

>It was designed to control people, like it's controlling you now. 

But are you going to say that because my parents didn't allow me to do certain things in life, it's because they wanted control over me, or would you rather say they didn't allow me to have or do certain things because it was good for me? And besides, this argument sucks because one can easily argue it's God's world, therefore he makes the rules. Just like it's your father's house, he pays the bills, therefore he makes the rules. So if a God did exist, and he did create us, he has every right to give us rules we must abide by. Saying it's just a means to control the population is a copout. My parents didn't give me rules to live by because they wanted to be controlling pricks and make me a slave. They gave me rules to make me grow up as a respectable human being, not like these degenerate faggots you see in our world today as a result of being fatherless and little to no discipline in their life.

Also, look what happens when you have lawlessness. Look what happens when no one abides by the rules of society and acts like degenerate animals. Society turns to shit. I know you're about to say "Well that's why they made religion, to make people behave!" But again, someone like me could easily say, "Well that's why God made rules for us humans to abide by, so that we, his created beings in his image, can have a successful, happy life."

>Stop being a fucking pussy and think for once. 

Hilarious seeing I've probably done 10x the research on this topic than you ever have, but whatever my dude, think what you will.

>What type of god would make me this way? 

Where did I say God wasn't an asshole? I just implied there is one. Him being "all loving" and all that bullshit was not my point. Why the fuck did that bastard make me the way I am? You're mistaking me for a Christian. I even said in my post 90% of everyone didn't fully read that I'm not a Christian because I don't devote my life to Christ, I just believe what the Bible has to say.

>Is this earth not worse then hell?

Don't be so over dramatic. Obviously roasting in a fucking furnace where you never truly die for all eternity is infinitely worse than even the bullshit I put up with, where I'm a walking circus freak show everywhere I go with people laughing at me, commenting on my appearance, staring at me like the freak I am, etc. This shit existence is fucking shit, it's horrible, but obviously hell is much, much worse.

You won't go to hell since it doesn't exist. You'll just rot in the ground, decomposing. Do you remember how it was like before you were born? No? Well, that's how it'll be like when you die. You'll just slowly close your eyes as you stop breathing and once you close them, you won't open them again and have no conscience anymore. You'll not even be aware. So don't worry.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pOOEFd22i4[/video]

Earthbound said:
You won't go to hell since it doesn't exist. You'll just rot in the ground, decomposing. Do you remember how it was like before you were born? No? Well, that's how it'll be like when you die. You'll just slowly close your eyes as you stop breathing and once you close them, you won't open them again and have no conscience anymore. You'll not even be aware. So don't worry.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pOOEFd22i4[/video]

And where's the proof for this? Unfortunately, no proof exists for any afterlife theory (or a "no afterlife" theory), because they are just that, theories. The only ones who could theoretically tell you what death is like are those that are dead, but of course, they cannot in any way tell us what it is like.

BasedTruecel said:
And where's the proof for this? Unfortunately, no proof exists for any afterlife theory (or a "no afterlife" theory), because they are just that, theories. The only ones who could theoretically tell you what death is like are those that are dead, but of course, they cannot in any way tell us what it is like.

By the way if you ever see vids of people giving testimonies who have died and came back to life and saw a "light" that light was just their subconscious playing with them. I remember reading about it long ago.

actually when we die we go to a fantasy world where we are heroes just like muh animes

Earthbound said:
By the way if you ever see vids of people giving testimonies who have died and came back to life and saw a "light" that light was just their subconscious playing with them. I remember reading about it long ago.

Okay, I'm not saying that proves there is an afterlife, I'm saying there is no proof for either mine or your position, because no one knows with 100% certainty.

BedTundy said:
actually when we die we go to a fantasy world where we are heroes just like muh animes

brb gensokyuo

What of the other gods? Were they only true to their believers? Odin? Anubis? Athena?

I'd rather pray to Fortuna for good fortune as opposed to lowering on bended knee praying to not burn in the fire.

god is not real. if god did exist then hed be the ruler and creator of this fucked up evil miserable reality and there for he would be the devil

Is this earth not worse then hell?

No lol hell is supposed be much worse than earth, try burning you hand to ashes and tell me about it.

You must be extremely low iq to still believe in religion. Its a massive cope. There is no such thing as hell.

I dont think youll go to hell.

If there is a diety they will know that society made you do it and that it wasn't really your choice. Society did this to you and you shouldn't be held responsible for it.

It is impossible to know anything for certain so I can't believe in the bible because that requires being certain about something. Nothing that we observe can be known with absoluteness. We can know that because is our observations can contradict themselves and we observe our observations contradicting themselves, it places us in a pit of uncertainty. The only option is to not trust our observations. There is no proof for the bible or any other religion. It is a willful jump in logic aka cope. It's a cope that even normies can do.

Suicide always scared me for the same reason. Its a sin.

Don't do it, I don't believe that there is an after life but no matter how hard it gets don't end your life. Live for your parents and work on yourself.

Believe you won't go to hell or switch to a religion that encourages martyrdom. Ask yourself what kind of a loving god condemns someone to live a horrid life with a deformed face and expects them to suffer for 70 years. The whole idea that any set of ignorant human groups would have the right idea about the after-life or god, despite there being no direct non-textual evidence proving the claim of any religious text is absurd. Just because there are a few matching coincidences between the bible claims of ending days and modern society's condition would not be sufficient enough to prove all of the bible's claims, especially the ones about the afterlife. It is possible by the end of the world the creators of the bible might have meant end of human civilization and they might have been wise enough to realize that liberalism and political correctness leads to female degeneracy which results in societal collapse.

Take some LSD and experience the gods yourself. It will be much, much more real than any holy scripture or "inner divination" you experienced.

there's no god, only peaceful oblivion

BasedTruecel said:
People always say "hurr you're coping, the Bible is made up bro!" I don't choose to believe in the Bible, so how in the hell am I coping? I believe it because unlike virtually anyone in America, I've read the Bible and I can't find anything wrong with it. Inb4 hurr durr it has dragons and shit man, that means it's a fairytale!!

Anyway, just reading the New Testament alone convinces me the Bible is true. It's amazing how relevant the Bible is to today's situation. I remember this verse where Jesus said in the last days, everyone will be offended. So true, can't say anything without some triggered snowflake autistically screeching. I remember Jesus said in the last days there will be many scoffers, and oh man, that is more true than ever before.

So I don't choose to believe it because it's cope. I believe it because I read it and it's the most relevant and truthful theology out there. There are major problems with any other theology/ideology. Like reincarnation, it takes away justice. People like Hitler can do horrible things in their life and not suffer for it afterwards. Normies can bully us to suicide and they don't have any punishment afterwards. I, and many other sane individuals cannot see a world where people get away with shit they do to others. There's a sense of judgement both in this current life and the next one.

Atheism is just obvious. A watch requires a watch maker, a painting requires a painter, and us humans require a creator. To me, atheism is the dumbest world view, and if anything is cope, it's atheism. Think about it, with there being no God and no consequences after this life for all the choices you made, that gives you this idea that you can live however you want and can be as degenerate as you want. Like I said, atheism is the real cope.

I look at other religions where there is one god or many gods and a judgement after life on Earth and they just don't seem to have the same amount of truthfulness to it, to say it shortly. So yeah, to me, Christianity does make the most amount of sense, even though I've had doubts about it too. And the funny thing is, I'm not even a Christian seeing I haven't devoted my life to Christ. It just seems to be the most true religion out there, and Christians are the most persecuted people on this planet (and I mean true, middle eastern persecution like being beheaded, not OMG SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING RUDE TO ME!!!!)

And what sucks is if Christianity is true, which again, I believe it is after many many years of research and not choosing to believe it is true, rather that I just naturally believe it is, that means there IS an everlasting hell afterwards. That means I escape this shit miserable existence only to suffer infinitely more for an infinitely longer amount of time.

FALSE. The most persecuted people on this planet are Muslims. There is currently a genocide against Muslims going on in Myanmar, Muslims are also getting killed in Afghanistan (by US troops), Palestine (by Zionists), etc.

Same, OP. If there's an afterlife with my folks, I want to be there with them.

Stop being a fucking pussy and think for once.

What this brother said. Religion is the ultimate blue pill. And yes, it does make you a cuck.

Christianity is more relevant than ever before. Let me present you all with some of the most blackpill verses of the Bible:

1 Timothy 2:12
"I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, she must be silent."
[size=large]Exodus 22:18[/size]
[size=large][size=large]"Do not allow a sorceress to live."[/size][/size]
[size=large][size=large][size=large]Ephesians 5:22[/size][/size][/size]
[size=large]"Wives, submit to you husbands as to the Lord"[/size]

[size=large]& I'm missing tons more. Trust me, nothing is more blackpilled & based than the Bible.[/size]

BasedTruecel said:
That's what I'm saying. It seems to be speaking the truth, and every prophecy Jesus predicted is coming true right before our eyes. It begs the question, how can anyone not believe the Bible?

>Yes, yes you do.

Okay, let me word it this way. I don't choose to believe the Bible to cope, I choose to believe it after many years of research and reading it on my own and coming up with my own conclusion that it is real and truthful.

>Christianity is a fear based religion. you state this in your title.

I understand where you are coming from. I've heard this response a thousand times in regards to any religion. 

>The christian version of hell is not the first nor the last to make the mass population afraid.

Can you name one example of hell that originated before the Old Testament era? I've done my research and I can't find any. The oldest religion aside from biblical Judaism is Hinduism, and their holy text was written around the same time as the Old Testament was.

>It was designed to control people, like it's controlling you now. 

But are you going to say that because my parents didn't allow me to do certain things in life, it's because they wanted control over me, or would you rather say they didn't allow me to have or do certain things because it was good for me? And besides, this argument sucks because one can easily argue it's God's world, therefore he makes the rules. Just like it's your father's house, he pays the bills, therefore he makes the rules. So if a God did exist, and he did create us, he has every right to give us rules we must abide by. Saying it's just a means to control the population is a copout. My parents didn't give me rules to live by because they wanted to be controlling pricks and make me a slave. They gave me rules to make me grow up as a respectable human being, not like these degenerate faggots you see in our world today as a result of being fatherless and little to no discipline in their life.

Also, look what happens when you have lawlessness. Look what happens when no one abides by the rules of society and acts like degenerate animals. Society turns to shit. I know you're about to say "Well that's why they made religion, to make people behave!" But again, someone like me could easily say, "Well that's why God made rules for us humans to abide by, so that we, his created beings in his image, can have a successful, happy life."

>Stop being a fucking pussy and think for once. 

Hilarious seeing I've probably done 10x the research on this topic than you ever have, but whatever my dude, think what you will.

>What type of god would make me this way? 

Where did I say God wasn't an asshole? I just implied there is one. Him being "all loving" and all that bullshit was not my point. Why the fuck did that bastard make me the way I am? You're mistaking me for a Christian. I even said in my post 90% of everyone didn't fully read that I'm not a Christian because I don't devote my life to Christ, I just believe what the Bible has to say.

>Is this earth not worse then hell?

Don't be so over dramatic. Obviously roasting in a fucking furnace where you never truly die for all eternity is infinitely worse than even the bullshit I put up with, where I'm a walking circus freak show everywhere I go with people laughing at me, commenting on my appearance, staring at me like the freak I am, etc. This shit existence is fucking shit, it's horrible, but obviously hell is much, much worse.

Wow condescending much? You've done 10 X the research as me????? Ohhh ok man, I only went to catholic school my entire life. Was forced to go to church until I was 18 years old, bible studies, church events. This is not a dick measuring contest. you are a brainwashed pussy. I hope you do burn in hell

existentialhack said:
Religion is retardation. People needed it before civilisation and enlightenment occurred, because life used to be brutal and unforgiving. I'd turn to God if I got injured and modern medicine didn't exist, or if I was given a sword and told to go kill bitches.

Watch some Dawkins videos on Youtube if you need shaking of this nonsense: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk1RnwbFIps
Life is still brutal and unforgiving for an incel.

Willing to bet most people see it the same way otherwise they would hve zero reason to not do it. Someone can say they fear the unknown but its obvious they really just dont want to go to hell.

All salvation requires is stated in Romans 10:9-10 - 

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Wow condescending much? You've done 10 X the research as me????? Ohhh ok man, I only went to catholic school my entire life. Was forced to go to church until I was 18 years old, bible studies, church events. This is not a dick measuring contest. you are a brainwashed pussy. I hope you do burn in hell

Condescending? Cry more, fucking cuck. You hurled the insults first, and I didn't even say a single insult. So again, cry more and fuck off. You can dish it all out, but can't take even a little back in. Hilarious.

What's funny is that even Christian couples are normally looksmatched, but it should be all about love and spirituality, right? Nope, that first after-marriage fuck has to be with an attractive guy as well. There is no escape from the blackpill.

BasedTruecel said:
Condescending? Cry more, fucking cuck. You hurled the insults first, and I didn't even say a single insult. So again, cry more and fuck off. You can dish it all out, but can't take even a little back in. Hilarious.

Have fun in christian hell bio!!! not only are you retarded you're a huge pussy

I believe in the Tanakh and the god of Abraham. I'm still not sold on Christian theology however.

As far as suicide and it being a sin and what not I personally tend towards annihilationism as far as the afterlife goes. If there is an afterlife most everyone will probably be resurrected if you were good. If you were sort of bad then you will suffer gehinnom (cleansing of the soul ) at least a year. If you were really bad then you cease to exist. God is too loving for eternal punishment.

In other words I believe in Judaism without being a Jew.

I need to finish reading the Bible.

Catholic exegesis isn't the end all be all of Christianity. I think if any Christians have gotten it right it's most likely the seventh day adventsists. It doesn't have to be a a negative thing.

Stop being a fucking pussy and think for once. What type of god would make me this way? Is this earth not worse then hell?

Yes, you do choose to believe or not, but you cannot really say your statements are absolute. You just chose to not believe in the bible.

I would also agree that religion is used to control a population, but that doesn't make any of the text inside it invalid. If religion was created by man, it was for good intentions, to create a stable society. A lot of people choose to ignore religion today, and we get the degenerate world that exists now. If I could, I would put money down to say that society will return to the rules outlined in various religions because this degeneracy isn't sustainable.

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
Yes, you do choose to believe or not, but you cannot really say your statements are absolute. You just chose to not believe in the bible.

I would also agree that religion is used to control a population, but that doesn't make any of the text inside it invalid. If religion was created by man, it was for good intentions, to create a stable society. A lot of people choose to ignore religion today, and we get the degenerate world that exists now. If I could, I would put money down to say that society will return to the rules outlined in various religions because this degeneracy isn't sustainable.

ya that's never going to happen. People are turning away from that bullshit scripture faster then we can type. We live in the safest most technologically advanced time in history. There is nooooo way we will go back to that mumbo jumbo religious bullshit. and if you really think that your just as retarded as OP

Have fun in christian hell bio!!! not only are you retarded you're a huge pussy

>Calls me retarded

>Can't even spell "bro"

Kill yourself. Seriously, find the nearest bridge and jump off it, bud.

ya that's never going to happen. People are turning away from that bullshit scripture faster then we can type. We live in the safest most technologically advanced time in history. There is nooooo way we will go back to that mumbo jumbo religious bullshit. and if you really think that your just as retarded as OP

>Your just as retarded as OP

>Your

...And he can't even use the correct form of "you're!" Hilarious. Keep showing off your down syndrome, fucking moron. Lmao, god, seriously, please do kill yourself.

BasedTruecel said:
>Calls me retarded

>Can't even spell "bro"

Kill yourself. Seriously, find the nearest bridge and jump off it, bud.

>Your just as retarded as OP

>Your

...And he can't even use the correct form of "you're!" Hilarious. Keep showing off your down syndrome, fucking moron. Lmao, god, seriously, please do kill yourself.

That's not very christian of you to tell someone to kill themselves. God would be ashamed of you! You are definitely going to hell now

That's not very christian of you to tell someone to kill themselves. God would be ashamed of you! You are definitely going to hell now

Never said I was a Christian, retarded cuck. You would have known if you read all my post, hurr durr. Still showing off your smarts! Here's a hint bro. Quit while you're ahead. Quit digging your hole of retardation deeper.

BasedTruecel said:
Never said I was a Christian, retarded cuck. You would have known if you read all my post, hurr durr. Still showing off your smarts! Here's a hint bro. Quit while you're ahead. Quit digging your hole of retardation deeper.

Not a christian, but afraid of going to hell if I kill myself. OMG dude are you really that retarded? I'm talking to a 15 year old aren't I?

I think you might have gotten it wrong about reincarnation? Isn't that all about justice? Like if you live life as a good guy you get to move forward towards enlightenment after you die, while Hitler gets reincarnated in some form where he suffers painfully for a long time as a punishment for his "last lifes" misdeeds.

Not a christian, but afraid of going to hell if I kill myself. OMG dude are you really that retarded? I'm talking to a 15 year old aren't I?

>Thinking being a Christian means believing the Bible

Hurr, and showing off your smarts yet AGAIN! Being a Christian means devoting your life to Christ, which I don't do. Keep digging that hole of retardation, little fella. Maybe you just might pop out on the other side of the planet at this rate.

BasedTruecel said:

for me i don't want to kill myself because my biggest fear is dying a virgin , i don't know how to explain it, also rotting in hell and feeling my flesh burning brings tears to my eyes

BasedTruecel said:

for me i don't want to kill myself because my biggest fear is dying a virgin , i don't know how to explain it, also rotting in hell and feeling my flesh burning brings tears to my eyes

BasedTruecel said:
>Thinking being a Christian means believing the Bible
Hurr, and showing off your smarts yet AGAIN! Being a Christian means devoting your life to Christ, which I don't do. Keep digging that hole of retardation, little fella. Maybe you just might pop out on the other side of the planet at this rate.

Hey man it's going to be alright! No need to be afraid anymore. I can see you are just a little kid that is frightened by fear based-religions.  Go hug mommy and daddy they will make things all better for you

Status
Not open for further replies.