Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to kill my half-brother

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Seriously, I want to slaughter this piece of shit. Cut off his head and feed it to the pigs.

He is two years younger than me. He had everything on easy-mode his whole life. Everything going for him since day one. While I had nothing. He lives with my workaholic father who is rich, although he didn't inherit my fathers genes and looks, or his workaholic autism. He is a chadlite material. Also, he always had great social life, having fun all the time, a lot of girls around him. He was a succesful basketball player in highschool. He is very low-inhibited. On top of that, he went to some expensive european private college, where he didn't have to study, just had fun all the time and got his grades handed to him, as long as my father paid his scholarship. Then my father paid his masters at some London college and he got that too. Now he works a high-paying job, doing nothing, and still having fun.

In the meantime I'm not only ugly and fat and socially awkward/autistic and poor as fuck and comepletely friendless, I'm also severly mentally ill and diagnosed as such, which made me go through severe episodes of nervous breakdowns and being commited to mental institutions over and over again. I was also severly bullied my whole life, ostracised, and made to go to hard college even though I'm unable to study for long. I also have physical stomach illness which made me a social cripple, chained to a bed most of times.

What makes me angry is that I never got anything going for me. And not only that, it's like on top of everything else, I had to get severly mentally ill which aggravated my suffering. I just hate him, how the fuck does someone get everything handed to him on a silver platter, while someone else gets only negative things in life?

Man, I hate life.

Do it just fucking do it

Fuuuck man that must be hell. I can't even imagine the envy. The worst part is, is that even if you did kill him, his memory would matter more than your existence.

Let him be him man it won't Worth it

We all lost the lottery here

Over before it began. RIP OP

My brother mogs me in every way too and I do get very jealous but I don’t want to kill him. I love him.

Montre homme automatique goer dateur mecanique mon h goer blanc 01

you can only be mad at your parents who made "half" siblings

extremely depressing bro jesus christ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back