Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to kill my father.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
My father is the most pathetic piece of shit i've seen in my life. I seriously want to kill him and get rid of his shit. Not only he gave me shit genes and miserable life forever, but he abused me mentally and emotionally and beat me as a kid and this is the reason why i was treated like shit by everyone and never doing anything about it. It's because he made me afraid of everyone and thus never defending myself until i grew up and got over this fear. He treats my like a slave and he only cares about how people think about him and he makes me do things i hate just so he can look good in front of people. He seriously told me to succeed and study hard so i can make him look good in front of people. He has never been a father to me and i always felt jealous of everyone for their fathers and how they were friends together and how they were treated and validated by their father because no matter i do i'm always a pathetic shit in his eyes. He doesn't even respond to me when i talk to him and just now he talked shit about me with the loudest voice because i don't study and because i'm worse than everyone at my age. Well of course you motherfucker i'm worse than them. I'm dealing with 10x worse life than them because of you and you want me to be the same ? If anyone of those fuckers has dealt with what i've dealt with or had had a father like you with your shit genes, they would have killed themselves long ago. I'm fucking dealing with problems that make adults kill themselves, alone at 18 with no support ever and shit ton of pressure to succeed and be like other kids at my age. I can't take more shit from this cunt anymore and my hatred is growing stronger for him everyday.

Get stronger and then tell this bitch to fuck off

I am sorry for your pain. Cliched as it is, rapid acquisition of financial independence is absolutely necessary for incels and noncels alike.