Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to kill my father. Violently.

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
MillionBashStream97

MillionBashStream97

Sub-3
-
Gave me the shit subhuman genetics that made my life a living hell, abused the shit out of me for 2 decades, beat me, manipulated me, and beat my autistic brother until he bleed for days.

And you know what's the funniest? If I kill that actual Monster, According to the bible, he is going to Heaven.

If God is proven to be real, I still wouldn't follow him. I would rather burn in hell for eternity, then spend an eternity "in peace" with my father.

If that title will get me banned from here, I don't care. I needed a fucking voice.

That's what life is, brocels. Good people are bound to suffer. You are polite, you are kind, you are considerate, in this fucking world, it's all meaningless, no one will appreciate those things about you. They will ONLY take it for granted.
And the people that abused you, will end up in a better place then you will.

Burn it fucking all:reeeeee:

Do it, tonight. We left a black van close to your backyard. There are some firearms inside. You will find the keys under the left front wheel.

Do it, tonight.

Last Resort starts playing

Do it, tonight. We left a black van close to your backyard. There are some firearms inside. You will find the keys under the left front wheel.
Thank you, I will make sure to use every bullet.

Burn burn burn :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Me too, mine is an absolutely disgusting narcissistic abuser.

Would not even shed a tear if he were to die tomorrow, kek

Hey champ you need some guns or sum shit? We got your back

Same for my mother

Ok GrAYfag; tired of these obvious infiltrators/feds/larpers tryna ruin our forum:

@Grim_Reaper
@IceStorm
@iamsubhuman
@LesscoBlob
@2002AryanMaxxed1488
@Adolf Hitler
@Govid_Dorious
@MiSKiRaT
@30klhlvwizard
@Pancakecel

Gave me the shit subhuman genetics that made my life a living hell, abused the shit out of me for 2 decades, beat me, manipulated me, and beat my autistic brother until he bleed for days.

And you know what's the funniest? If I kill that actual Monster, According to the bible, he is going to Heaven.

If God is proven to be real, I still wouldn't follow him. I would rather burn in hell for eternity, then spend an eternity "in peace" with my father.

If that title will get me banned from here, I don't care. I needed a fucking voice.

That's what life is, brocels. Good people are bound to suffer. You are polite, you are kind, you are considerate, in this fucking world, it's all meaningless, no one will appreciate those things about you. They will ONLY take it for granted.

What are you waiting for pussy.

So? What are you gonna do about it?

Dont make such threads on this forum cause youre not anonymous

Lol at believing in heaven or god. If you waste him he's just gonna be worm food and that's it, while you spend 20 yrs in prison if you dont kill yourself after.

Ok GrAYfag; tired of these obvious infiltrators/feds/larpers tryna ruin our forum:

@Grim_Reaper
@IceStorm
@iamsubhuman
@LesscoBlob
@2002AryanMaxxed1488
@Adolf Hitler
@Govid_Dorious
@MiSKiRaT
@30klhlvwizard
@Pancakecel
It’s so annoying seeing these edgy bait threads.

I bet the (((media))) is making these posts to show in their newest incel documentary.
Modcels should ban this kind of users for making this type of garbage posts. But it seems they prefer to ban people like me just because I'm a based individual.

I mean, it's clear that the majority of people with a minimum of common sense and intelligence condemn illegitimate and unjustified violence, but these kinds of posts are on another level.

If this guy is a troll, what a shitty trolling. And if what he says is serious, why the hell should I care about your personal life and affairs?

I thought this forum would have people who exchange their thoughts, opinions, and ideological stances in a respectful manner and share their own views on the problem of incels and hypotheses about the relevance of biological determinism in interpersonal relationships.

But it seems to be full of frustrated idiots who, instead of channeling their hate and anger into something constructive and good for themselves, prefer to self-destruct and imply things as serious as they are going to murder someone.

This is intolerable. WAKE UP!!! @TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel @The Enforcer

Last edited:
Glowing venting thread

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Do not take the bait.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

how did you determine that your father is narcissistic?
He checked every box of a typical narcissistic parent + how he treated me + my own feelings won’t lie

i feel ya brocel

my dads mentally ill but my mom didnt give a fuck bc he was chad basically when they met
his anger is so annoying and played out
him and my mom need to understand its their fault im subhuman
but nope
i really think about beating the shit out of him sometimes
he never hit me though its just mental abuse

and hes yelling at nothing right now actually:feelsUnreal:

Your father will burn, because to repent one must first acknowledge his wrongdoings, to be sorry that he did it, to not repeat it again, to ask for forgiveness from you and your brother.

If your father is like mine, he just pushed it under the rug and pretends that it never happened. Acts so high and mighty and talks how great of a father he was. He is going to hell.

Don't go after your father.

"Make sure you take out all the Chads you can after you do it, you might as well since the cops will find you anyways. Go out big bro"

I don't take my bitch ass dad serious, now he tries to act like he wasn't a abusive religious low IQ alcoholic in the past only reason he stopped was because nobody is intimidated by him anymore :feelshaha: my dad is just a low IQ loser subhuman who used religion to beta buxx a subhuman single mother I just wish he didn't procreate.

It went well. I'm slightly closer now.

How old are you?

Understandable. Nothing anyone says or can do, will ever undo that pain nor suffering. All you can do is cope and hope the next life rolls better.