Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to kill all UK WASP chads

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Fuck living in the same universe as these ascended beings let alone the same country and SCHOOL. UK WASP chad genetics are on a level nobody can ever compete with.

For one they are extremely good looking with golden fucking hair, blue eyes, forward growth, tall and chiseled cheekbones and godly lower third. Tyler maher phenotype

Second of all they are generally quite intelligent and get top grades while putting in less effort and partying during sixth form.

Thirdly there parents are rich, they are athletic as fuck and play pretentious sports like lacrosse.

their women are also hypergamous as fuck. most of them look like ugly hippo's but still think they deserve chad.

their women are also hypergamous as fuck. most of them look like ugly hippo's but still think they deserve chad.
There was this 6/10 at my school getting orbited by a chad. She didn't even sleep with him because she has gigachads on deck

UK must be one of the hardest places to get laid with decent women.

I´m from Germany and we have tons of chads, but also a lot of hot women in clubs/bars. Too bad none of them want to fuck me.

Thankfully, all white men with blond hair and blue eyes will be dead in no less than 100 years. Drowned in a sea of brown.

Joy! The age of white male privilege is coming to an end. The age of ethnic males is nigh.

Thankfully, all white men with blond hair and blue eyes will be dead in no less than 100 years. Drowned in a sea of brown.

Joy! The age of white male privilege is coming to an end. The age of ethnic males is nigh.
Negroid will be the new white. Asian will be the new negroid ?

Just lol at this ethnic coper. Cry me a river about your oppression like a SJW bitch.

Last line is giga cope.

I hate rich anglo saxon people

Fuck living in the same universe as these ascended beings let alone the same country and SCHOOL. UK WASP chad genetics are on a level nobody can ever compete with.

For one they are extremely good looking with golden fucking hair, blue eyes, forward growth, tall and chiseled cheekbones and godly lower third. Tyler maher phenotype

Second of all they are generally quite intelligent and get top grades while putting in less effort and partying during sixth form.

Thirdly there parents are rich, they are athletic as fuck and play pretentious sports like lacrosse.

Thank god I live in a northern shithole where the only WASPs you see are inbred manlets.
Don't think I'd be able to cope in a major city like London with all these super rich chads roaming the streets.

There was this 6/10 at my school getting orbited by a chad. She didn't even sleep with him because she has gigachads on deck
Where the fuck do you live? Lmao.
Where is this land populated entirely by Chads? I need to know in order to avoid it.

Where is this land populated entirely by Chads? I need to know in order to avoid it.
Avoid anywhere in the south of england. Rich areas of London especially

We ethnics are fked.

White men are fucked because of White Genocide. Soon, there will be no more white men to take away all the ethnic girls from us.
They'll all be dead. Joy.

Last edited:
Ethnic girls dating white guys while ethnic incels suffer, is oppression.
Or maybe you should take that issue with your women and ask why they rather cuck you with white men.

Or maybe you should take that issue with your women and ask why they rather cuck you with white men.
This. Race isn't the issue. It's looks. Fellow whitecels are our brothers.
I just hate privilaged wasp chads

I know, It's the women's fault. I hate them more. It is they who are responsible.

Last edited:
Home counties probably

WASPs truly have been eradicated from London, or fled a long time ago

Home counties probably

WASPs truly have been eradicated from London, or fled a long time ago
They really haven't. They are just washed among a sea of ethnics.
Go to areas like chelsea if u want to be amoged

Well London isn’t like that especially the areas with the least white people since there’s too many ethnics and white people look better on average compared to other races.

THEY ARE NOT CHADS, THEY ARE NOT CHADS, THEY ARE NOT CHADS. THEY ARE JUST A MUSCULAR NORMIE, CHAD IS FUCKING ANIMAL SIMILAR TO A NIGGER FROM BEHAVIOUR. Also, Aryans were ruled and founded by Aspie priests and philosophers caste.

THEY ARE NOT CHADS, THEY ARE NOT CHADS, THEY ARE NOT CHADS. THEY ARE JUST A MUSCULAR NORMIE, CHAD IS FUCKING ANIMAL SIMILAR TO A NIGGER FROM BEHAVIOUR. Also, Aryans were ruled and founded by Aspie priests and philosophers caste.
Chad has nothing to do with behaviour, chad is determined by height, frame and facial structure

I just wish I was born in my parent's country so I wouldn't have to be around so many tall white motherfuckers.

Chad has nothing to do with behaviour, chad is determined by height, frame and facial structure
Person with chad looks will always behave as fucking animal. And Chads can't be rich. They are from poor families and they are joining hoods.

Person with chad looks will always behave as fucking animal. And Chads can't be rich. They are from poor families and they are joining hoods.
Are you low IQ? Do some research; looks are positively correlated with intelligence. I know people with chad looks who went to cambridge university.
This chad has a PhD in mechanical engineering from a top university

Chad being dumb is a stereotype

No, I have extremely high IQ. I am the master of liberal arts - I am easily winning every History or Literature contests, I am capable of reading and remembering things fast af, I am the best student at my school without putting and effort in in, I was able to read as 3 years old. I am even a skillful writer of novels while being 18 years old and every Chad animal in my area begged me for help. So, no I am definitely not low IQ. And every Chad I know is extremely stupid and easy to manipulate. I am also Aspie with haplogroup R1A (do you even know what it is?) so I am literal descendant of ancient Aryan master race. This Chad probably bought his degree. Chads in general are stupid (there are of cours, exceptions - but they're proving the rules and they smart "Chads" are more Chad-lites).

Last edited:
No, I have extremely high IQ. I am the master of liberal arts - I am easily winning every History or Literature contests, I am capable of reading and remembering things fast af, I am the best student at my school without putting and effort in in, I was able to read as 3 years old. I am even a skillful writer of novels while being 18 years old and every Chad animal in my area begged me for help. So, no I am definitely not low IQ. And every Chad I know is extremely stupid and easy to manipulate. I am also Aspie with haplogroup R1A (do you even know what it is?) so I am literal descendant of ancient Aryan master race. This Chad probably bought his degree. Chads in general are stupid (there are of cours, exceptions - but they're proving the rules and they smart "Chads" are more Chad-lites).
Może nie znasz wielu chadów polaczku

Lol get mad

UK Chads still have shitty teeth though I'm sure

Yeah I hate the chad's here, always listening to hipster house music and always at raves doing drugs and getting head from stacy, reeeeeeee

I knew there was a reason for your inferiority complex and your hatred of me

Not seen Brazil boyo? That's what's gonna happen. White upper class

Not seen Brazil boyo? That's what's gonna happen. White upper class

There will be no more 'white' upper class once the Jews are done with whites. Assuming the 'white' upper class in Brazil aren't Jews already. The Jews will be the new white. So no, you're wrong.

Last edited:
There will be no more 'white' upper class once the Jews are done with whites. Assuming the 'white' upper class in Brazil aren't Jews already. The Jews will be the new white. So no, you're wrong.
You wish, tide is already turning

Avoid anywhere in the south of england. Rich areas of London especially

Thank god I don't live in southern england.
Northern england is full of qts and most men here are legit manlets, like the average height here is 5'8"
Are you low IQ? Do some research; looks are positively correlated with intelligence. I know people with chad looks who went to cambridge university.
This chad has a PhD in mechanical engineering from a top university

Chad being dumb is a stereotype

People that go to Oxbridge are usually from extremely wealthy families.

You're forgetting that there will be two distinct subsets of browns. The populaiton will be split between those who can trace their lineage back to a blonde, blue-eyed, white gigachad, and those who can't. Do you honestly think the women of the former will breed with the men of the latter?

Haplogrupa i1 debilu, najczęściej występuje w Skandynawii i ma azjatyckie korzenie.

Yh it’s over for UKcels. I get mogged everytime I step outside

Thank god I don't live in southern england.
Northern england is full of qts and most men here are legit manlets, like the average height here is 5'8"

fuck... really? i wish i didn't live in the south. whats the best place in the north to live for a curry. i head rotherham and salford are good places to pick up JB white girls and rape them.

fuck... really? i wish i didn't live in the south. whats the best place in the north to live for a curry. i head rotherham and salford are good places to pick up JB white girls and rape them.

I height mog like 90% of people in Rotherham, and I'm only 5'11".

Leeds is a bit shit though. You're best off moving to Sheffield/Bradford/Rotherham