Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I Want to Join the Highway Patrol

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I think I'm going to schedule for the police exam and get the process going.

Ever since I got pulled over I realized that being able to drive at high speeds and get paid for it would be the most awesome job.

I also love the jackets they wear with the shearling collars.

I also loved the movie Mad Max.

Now if they would hire me would be a different story. Considering I have multiple psychiatric hospitalizations (fortunately all before I was 18 but I wonder if that will make a difference). Also fortunately I have no mental diagnoses on file and am not on any medication.

I just need to go to court and get those stupid summons thrown out, I can't become a pig with a suspended license on record.

I just want to bust a bunch of roasties, Chads, and Tyrones, drive fast, and get paid for it.

I consider this part of my LeonMaxxing.

hqdefault.jpg

What about your japanmaxing plan?

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

What about your japanmaxing plan?

The process between scheduling for the exam, getting your results, then doing the interviews and other screenings, setting up the physical exam, and then getting an entrance date to the police academy take a long time.

I have a lot of time to think about this as I go through it, it's not a quick thing.

I figured as a pig I can take vacation to go to Japan, and I can bring a waifu back home with me. Maybe whoever I will meet when I go I can start something where I'll see them whenever I come back until eventually I'm able to bring her back with me.

Going the speed limit today was just so boring. I need the freedom to drive fast and to get paid for it. This would be an easy job for me compared to what I'm in college for.

Also I'm going to college at the same time so joining the force with a college degree means I can be more quickly made officer.

Although I hate pigs for enforcing society's cuck laws, I wish you luck in this endeavor. Incels in positions of power is always a good thing, and terrifying for normies. Hopefully you'll get to give all those foids and normie pieces of shit hefty punishments, while you could give ugly incel-looking males a slap on the wrist.

Weren't you the ones that said that cops were low status men who were coping by being in positions of "authority"

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
B-but this is serious.

Although I hate pigs for enforcing society's cuck laws, I wish you luck in this endeavor. Incels in positions of power is always a good thing, and terrifying for normies. Hopefully you'll get to give all those foids and normie pieces of shit hefty punishments, while you could give ugly incel-looking males a slap on the wrist.

@lessthanhuman

Only if they're friendly and really deferential (like I was and I still didn't get let go).

Otherwise I'm going to be Judge Dredd on these bitches.

I'll post updates if I make any progress with this.

Weren't you the ones that said that cops were low status men who were coping by being in positions of "authority"

@StaroRavager

I said manlets that bust incels and let foids go are that.

Yet that manlet cop(cuck) inspired me.

B-but this is serious.

@Six
@Ritalincel

So the [Serious] tag is soy eh'

I forgot they use that on reddit too.

I'll never use that again, BRB changing now.

Still going to goodboymax as police?

I imagine you can't be a raging autist there.

Wish you the best of luck. Too bad this is the age of body cameras and smart phones or you could have done some major damage.

Shouldn't be that hard to join the polis in America. Not exactly renowned for their intelligence or abilities. Just be a shitebag with a gun an shite yourself (and shoot) at everything.

My experiment is to see where your life is going.