Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I want to humiliate a chad

• Thread starter WysteriaMurderer
  • Start date
WysteriaMurderer

WysteriaMurderer

Recruit
★★★★★
The guy i'm targeting is a slayer from my class dating multiple foids in a day:feelsrope:
I plan to home workout so i can prepare my body to beat his ass in front of a foid:feelsBox: we weight almost the same and height is even, but it's not going to be an easy ride if i won't knock him out from my right swing because the guy also trains in mma gym for a long time.
Did you ever had a fight with someone, boys?Wish me luck anyways:feelscomfy:

pepper spray him

The guy i'm targeting is a slayer from my class dating multiple foids in a day:feelsrope:
I plan to home workout so i can prepare my body to beat his ass in front of a foid:feelsBox: we weight almost the same and height is even, but it's not going to be an easy ride if i won't knock him out from my right swing because the guy also trains in mma gym for a long time.
Kick his ass man. :Коробка ощущений:

Fight somewhat dirty as well. Punch him in the throat, use elbow ect.

jab a hypodermic needle into his carotid (aneurism in minecraft)

I once tried to make fun of a Chad who was literally named Chad by calling him Chad but only I knew my incel inside jokes and just ended up looking stupid.

Shoot his head with a machine gun. :feelsaww: :feelsEhh:

Incel beats the shit out of Chad. Sounds like a fairytale to me, but i wish you good luck.

GL bro, hope you can succeed where I failed

still hate myself to this day for not ever confronting my bullies in a straight up brawl

Incel beats the shit out of Chad. Sounds like a fairytale to me, but i wish you good luck.
I have nothing to lose, but this guy has a lot to.He will lose a lot of respect if I will come close to beating his ass.

Sounds a bit risky, but good luck nonetheless !

Striking first is very important, element of surprise etc.

Good luck :feelsBox:

Have you considered trying to embarrass him with your superior report cord and extracurricular achievements?

Just kidding. Do your best, I'm rooting for you.

so you're just going to randomly walk up to him and start kicking his shit in?
pure autism

Do not humiliate yourself by attacking an "innocent" man.

If he threatens you in any violent way, safer(for you) forms of "harm" are valid/legal as self-defense(College):

Download

ok glowingcel