Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to hold a woman in my arms so badly.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I want to be hugged, I want to experience warmth ( not pity ).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why so cruel world

Desperate man

There are times when I can just imagine and almost feel a girl holding my arm tightly or hugging me.

Shits sad.

you can’t have that, you’re sub 8 male

Unironically try hugging a pillow on heroin and closing your eyes. Warning, you might not be able to fall asleep any other way anymore :smonk:

I want to squeeze a girls tits and ram her pussy till she pass out :ahegao::lul:

Unironically try hugging a pillow on heroin and closing your eyes. Warning, you might not be able to fall asleep any other way anymore :smonk:
Why heroin?

Why heroin?
Comes closest to oxytocin which you get from hugging a loved one and so on. You can use other opioids but the weak ones suck and pharma grade ones are fucking expensive

Comes closest to oxytocin which you get from hugging a loved one and so on. You can use other opioids but the weak ones suck and pharma grade ones are fucking expensive
Does it really feel like you're bonding with someone as if it's a real girl?

I mean, you still can't feel warmth or softness.

Does it really feel like you're bonding with someone as if it's a real girl?

I mean, you still can't feel warmth or softness.
H gives you a very cozy feeling even if you're sitting on a rainy cold bus stop. Combo this with a nice blanket, a pillow and ASMR and you get perfection. No fucks given for the rest of the night. You also stay in a dreamy half-awake fantasy state which is great for imagination.

But it gets expensive pretty fast and withdrawls get shitty. In my progressed state I get after 10 days of heavy use 2-3 days of nausea, cold sweat and the feeling of a sunburn on your body :feelspuke: wears off but stays up to 5-6 days

I wish I was white so badly

Its your personality. oh wait your a female?
its not your fault:whitepill:

I'd have my pick of any female I want if I was white.

Massive, massive cope. What are you, Tyrone? Chang? Chaddam? I suppose the White counterpart may do even better. Perhaps.

Do you live in a third world country where Whites are a minority and basically treated like prizes by females?

Otherwise, nothing you said was grounded in reality.

There was a thread just like this on the lounge recently lol

I’ve had dreams where i had a girlfriend that’s there for me that i can hold. It felt so amazing

In the last Christmas I was hugged with my femoid cousine after when I gave her 200$ as a gift. This was my first hug in last year. I wish goverment will make legal act which restrict to have sexual contacts with opposite sex for subhumans like me 'cause after that I would have a reasonable justification about why i'm still virgin and don't have a grilfriend.

Imagine just touching her squishy plum tits and slowly sucking it whole she runs her hand through your hair.We will never have it:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
In the last Christmas I was hugged with my femoid cousine after when I gave her 200$ as a gift. This was my first hug in last year. I wish goverment will make legal act which restrict to have sexual contacts with opposite sex for subhumans like me 'cause after that I would have a reasonable justification about why i'm still virgin and don't have a grilfriend.
Mogs me by touching a femoid

Last edited:
It isn't easy navigating through this life as an ugly man, you have to posses a decent amount of mental resilience to absorb the bullshit.

You’ll never have this. None of us will.

You’ll never have this. None of us will.
Most fakecels and larpers here will experience it in the coming years. Only those that were dealt the shitty cards won't.