Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to hold a woman in my arms & cuddle with her.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I want to smell her hair, kiss neck & shoulders, wrap my hands around her soft waist, stroke her pussy and grab her hips. Why am I being denied the experience of this? :fuk::fuk::fuk:

I hold my body pillow and pretend that it's a girl.

I do this every night

Neverbeganover for us cuddlecels. Agepill is extra painful for affectionate men, older foids become cold and aren't into that, they have experienced it during their teens with prettyboys, normie chadlites and chads.

me too i need conjugal relations aka sex with shaved vulva

Neverbeganover for us cuddlecels. Agepill is extra painful for affectionate men, older foids become cold and aren't into that, they have experienced it during their teens with prettyboys, normie chadlites and chads.
We totally missed our mating window. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

How old r u

I want to smell her hair, kiss neck & shoulders, wrap my hands around her soft waist, stroke her pussy and grab her hips. Why am I being denied the experience of this? :fuk::fuk::fuk:
Unironically incels mostly would give women much more love than chads.

I want to shove my cock down a whore's throat.

I hold my body pillow and pretend that it's a girl.

I do this every night
Brutal. I hug nothing and often times fall asleep laying on the couch with all my clothes and even my shoes on. I wish I had a sweet GF to cuddle

Are you twelve or a gay?

I wanna cuddle a female too:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I want to just FUSE myself to a girl
just completely engulf myself inside her
and this (natural) urge just gets stronger day by day.

I want a girl to spoon me, run her hands through my hair and tell me I’m her good boy and I’m going to be safe forever

It’s so sad

You're not entitled to be loved or acknowledged person by women stinky inky :foidSoy: :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy:

I want to smell her hair
and Foids want to have their hair smelled...
but BY CHAD only

I want a girl to spoon me, run her hands through my hair and tell me I’m her good boy and I’m going to be safe forever
tbh. plus her mommy milkers would feel so good on my back :feelsohh:

I want her to hold me as she sinks my face into her tits, caresses my hair and calls me her good boy. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back