Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want to have 10yo again

Petain

Petain

Recruit
★★
I want to Come back to the time when my life was not a nightmare, when i was just a normal kid and had no problems :cryfeels:

When i don't given any shit about foids, just think about watch my cartoons and advance in my pokémon games on Nintendo DS :cryfeels:

When i was able to have some school Friends, having good grades and have parents who are proud of me because life was so easy :cryfeels:

Puberty is fucking brutal and painful. My life ended as it started, Fuck for a sub5 life After childhood is not worth :cryfeels:

Brutal time pill. I feel like my life is over i'm just in the start of my 20s (having the soul of a 70yo man btw) how it will be at 30...

become agegender

yea, you're gonna have to rephrase that

It certainly was bettER when you didn't know much about the world.

I wish I could be a kid again too, but I definitely wouldn't want to be a kid in this fucked up century.

The 90s were the last good decade to be a kid...

It certainly was bettER when you didn't know much about the world.
Yeah sure. And Also don't take the crualty of the World in a face. As a kid everybody is nice with you and you are treated like you are the king of the World

Hell nah what would that change? Id rather be closer to death then far away.

Why the previous 10 yo left you

With that title, I thought EDP was posting on here for a second

I want to Come back to the time when my life was not a nightmare, when i was just a normal kid and had no problems :cryfeels:

When i don't given any shit about foids, just think about watch my cartoons and advance in my pokémon games on Nintendo DS :cryfeels:

When i was able to have some school Friends, having good grades and have parents who are proud of me because life was so easy :cryfeels:

Puberty is fucking brutal and painful. My life ended as it started, Fuck for a sub5 life After childhood is not worth :cryfeels:

Brutal time pill. I feel like my life is over i'm just in the start of my 20s (having the soul of a 70yo man btw) how it will be at 30...
We all wanna be a kid again

are you brazilian?

idc tbh, going through school and uni again just sounds boring and pointless

Even at 10 I was a loser. A memory from when I was 9 came into my head recently and I miss those days. That's was the same time I became a weird loser. Just before though I was normal kind of. And I had hopes for my life.

Is it an reccurent error from french ?
Yes it is. I don't remember a lot from my french lessons, but I remember that you said "have" years instead of "am" years.

EDIT: why not J'ai? EDIT 2: Sorry, I am stupid, because you are older now ...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back