Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to grind in real life

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
For some reason, I love grindy video games. Runescape, warframe, WoW etc... I've spent tens of thousands of hours grinding in video games over the course of my life.

I've gotten somewhat tired of video games though. I feel then need to grind in real life, but I can't find what to grind.

Jobs are very boring and you're not really compensated for how good you are, just for your time. And the jobs that compensate output suck. I don't want to train my body, I hate working out. I have no idea what to grind. I just want to spend thousands of hours on something, become good at it, and somewhat enjoy the process. That would give me more please than any sort of "love" or sex.

I've had this desire for years. Tried thinking of any area or activity where this might be possible. I found nothing.

Playing guitar, drawing, stock market?

Playing guitar, drawing, stock market?
The stock market is more like educated gambling. The guitar and drawing are good idea, but for some reason I just don't care about these things, though that entirely my problem and my flaw.

Programming, electronic circuit design, online networking (can lead to hacking), etc. Hacking is very grindy as you need to know so many programs, languages, etc.

Football/Soccer learn a position like winger learn all the skills train your body practice shooting join a team

gymcelling is the best if you wanna grind irl

the best "grinding irl" that i can think of is going to the gym or just jogging.

I thought you meant grindcore music.

Teach yourself advanced maths and computing, maybe?

get into software development and app development grindiest shit you will ever come across