Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to gouge my eyes out

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I hate everything about this life. The fact that every person i know is a leftist pussy worshippping condescending cunt. The fact that all women treat me with pity or contempt. I hate that everyone mocks me. Everyone treats me like the only worth i have is to either work for them or pay them.

Like i'm no human being with a soul. Like i don't deserve kindness. Why are people so cruel? Why do they hate me so much? I can't take it you know.

Maybe some people can. I guess if you get treated like shit all day but then go back home and cope before a screen and enjoy it life might not be so bad.

But i'm incapable of enjoying anything. i have anhedonia and ocd that ruin anything remotly enjoyable for me. I have no copes, i only suffer more and more everyday.

I push my fingers into my eyes....

But in all seriousness OP, you need to stop hanging around people that you hate. I hate people as well. So, know what I do? I depart and avoid hanging around leftist idiots. Also, regarding your ocd; you can start a private chat with me regarding your OCD - I suffer from the same mental condition too. Try your best to ignore and supress the thoughts in your head. I know that is easier said than done, but at least try. God Bless you OP, I genuinely hope that you get better progressively.
You need better copes bro
This. OP, you need to find some copes in order to surpass your thoughts of existential dread and despair. Work out, read, play a video game, Idk do what makes you happy.

Last edited:
You want to gouge your eyes out because incels are oedipal figures. The revolt against the father (chad), sleeping with the mother who you could never love, brutal.

You want to gouge your eyes out because incels are oedipal figures. The revolt against the father (chad), sleeping with the mother who you could never love, brutal.
wat

but yeah OP very relatable life is shit and i wish I had a gun to blow my head off

You're not entitled to be treated as a human sweaty.

Man up and be the wage drone society wants you to be.

It's a play by Sophocles. Basically this guy named Oedipus exiles himself from Corinth because he received a prophecy that he would kill his dad and marry his mom. In exile he passed by a group of men and got into a fight with them and killed them all. He then reached the city of Thebes which was under the yoke of the sphinx, who would stop if someone answered her riddle (what walks on 0 legs in the morning, 2 at noon, and 3 in the evening). Oedipus met the sphinx's challenge and was hailed as a hero, and was made king of Thebes (the previous king had died). He married the king's widowed wife and had 4 kids.
Well eventually a plague comes upon Thebes and he calls for the blind prophet Tiresias to figure out what was wrong. This is where the play begins. Eventually they figure out that his parents were Thebes' royal family, who had abandoned him because of a prophecy, and Oedipus was saved by a shepherd who took him to Corinth. That random guy he killed was his dad and a convoy of guards. In his agony Oedipus cursed himself and took his eyes, because if he couldn't see what he was doing, what good were they for?
Freud drew heavily upon mythology to convince people of his psychoanalytic theory. He is most well known for the Oedipus complex, which is a part of psychosexual development where the child loves his mom and hates his dad.

You're not entitled to be treated as a human sweaty.

Man up and be the wage drone society wants you to be.
Then when they effectively suck all the creativity and hope from you:

"Why are you so boring? You need to be creative!"
This is a world of contradictions emphasized more than ever.

damn that sucks
ocd seems like living hell

It's a play by Sophocles. Basically this guy named Oedipus exiles himself from Corinth because he received a prophecy that he would kill his dad and marry his mom. In exile he passed by a group of men and got into a fight with them and killed them all. He then reached the city of Thebes which was under the yoke of the sphinx, who would stop if someone answered her riddle (what walks on 0 legs in the morning, 2 at noon, and 3 in the evening). Oedipus met the sphinx's challenge and was hailed as a hero, and was made king of Thebes (the previous king had died). He married the king's widowed wife and had 4 kids.
Well eventually a plague comes upon Thebes and he calls for the blind prophet Tiresias to figure out what was wrong. This is where the play begins. Eventually they figure out that his parents were Thebes' royal family, who had abandoned him because of a prophecy, and Oedipus was saved by a shepherd who took him to Corinth. That random guy he killed was his dad and a convoy of guards. In his agony Oedipus cursed himself and took his eyes, because if he couldn't see what he was doing, what good were they for?
Freud drew heavily upon mythology to convince people of his psychoanalytic theory. He is most well known for the Oedipus complex, which is a part of psychosexual development where the child loves his mom and hates his dad.
Well I'm incel khhv and kinda hate my mum and love my dad more

Don't know any leftists in real life, just religious Jews mostly, some whites, some blacks, and some other.

I hate everything about this life. The fact that every person i know is a leftist pussy worshippping condescending cunt. The fact that all women treat me with pity or contempt. I hate that everyone mocks me. Everyone treats me like the only worth i have is to either work for them or pay them.

Like i'm no human being with a soul. Like i don't deserve kindness. Why are people so cruel? Why do they hate me so much? I can't take it you know.

Maybe some people can. I guess if you get treated like shit all day but then go back home and cope before a screen and enjoy it life might not be so bad.

But i'm incapable of enjoying anything. i have anhedonia and ocd that ruin anything remotly enjoyable for me. I have no copes, i only suffer more and more everyday.
You make some of the best threads on .co