Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to go to Seoul to meet some korean girls because I'm having a Yellow fever

BookwormCel

BookwormCel

Self-banned
-
Of course this will probably never happen.

But, if there are any ricecels here that live in Korea: I'd be interested to know if it is theoretically possible for a subhuman slav to visit your country to meet and get to know your average shy domestic korean girl-next-door (not some bar or tinder sluts, etc. who are looking for one-night hook up), given the fact that one doesn't speak Korean?

View: https://youtu.be/B5jTYbozDfM

So, JBWmaxxing? :feelsUgh:

How tall are you, and what rating would you give your face? :feelssus:

There are plenty of foids there who self-hate their own, hating the various subhumans and ricecels they must share a common culture and race with; they wish to bleach their genes, though you will have competition from many others like you, and hypergamy/Chad worship is still pretty prevalent. :feelsclown:

though you will have competition from many others like you, and hypergamy/Chad worship is still pretty prevalent.
yeah. Actually, I can say that, in a way, I'm familiar with this problem. It's over.

Korea is only for WASP rich expats
I recommend you Thailand, Vietnam or the Philippines. Theres an slovak geomaxxer called medicann blackpill who talks about SEA