Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to go inside this machine

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Seems like such a badass way to die.

Bro you should go into Zabbaleen to overthrow Shekhata El-Mogaddis and then proclaim the state of Incelistan, we will come join your cause.

Are you from this place OP?

Average city in Egypt looks like that but with slightly less trash lying around.

Mogs curryland tbh ngl. Average city here has people shitting on the roads JFL. I didnt see any streetshitters in the video.

Mogs curryland tbh ngl. Average city here has people shitting on the roads JFL. I didnt see any streetshitters in the video.
I actually don't know where the Zabbaleen shit.

An apropiate death for an incel

Is ascension possible in Zabbaleen?

Too painful tbh

i want to go in a time machine

Is ascension possible in Zabbaleen?

Yes, look at the mayor there. He's statusmaxxed, smokes shisha all day and sports stuffed foxes while the rest of the population envy him.

Based and greenpilled gotta safe on gas and coals.

Looks like from Chinese gore videos ngl

Maybe @chudur-budur can helps us crack this mystery.

I need to look into it. It's a pressing question. Where did all the shit in Zabbaleen go?

@Legendarywristcel

I need to look into it. It's a pressing question. Where did all the shit in Zabbaleen go?

Yes. We need to learn the secret of the Egyptians. Then we can finally put a stop to streetshitting.

Then we can finally put a stop to streetshitting.

I personally don't want to stop street-shitting. As everyone here knows, I am an avid professional street-shitter.