Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to go back in time.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Call me crazy and whatever, but yes I want to go back in time. I don't want to live in this time, I don't want technology and I don't want so called advancements. All these advancements made my life miserable, they didn't gave me the thing that I and most guys regard to be the most important thing in life, namely: A female validating you and to create a family and to reproduce. I always wanted to reproduce and have kids and be a good father, that was my dream in my teen years. I didn't want a car, I didn't want to be a rich guy with status... I wanted the simplest thing and yet the most important thing in life: Creating a family...

I curse this world, I curse this era and I curse it's current morals.

I just wish I could experience being a kid again :cryfeels:

But alas, like all other solutions to inceldom, it it unrealistic and we will never get the chance for it.

Bro. The video you posted just now was too much. Decent looking guys willing to sacrifice part of their lifespan for a HIV ridden 3/10 noodle?
ITS OVER

We need to revert time

Same here dude. I want to revert time.

I curse it's current morals.
You speak my mind. I hate the current morals. Sex for me is a really intimate thing that you don't just share with anyone but everyone seems to disagree - fuck hook up culture and polygamy

I'd be okay with going backwards or forwards in time if it meant lessening my suffering, but I prefer not to exist at all.

This thread is just beautiful OP :cryfeels:
I feel the same way

just time travel, bro

You need to go forward in time first to get access to the time machine, then you can go back :feelsthink:

I dream that there could be a way to travel back in time within the next 30 or so years to relive my childhood, but that is extremely very unlikely to happen in my lifetime

You are not crazy for wanting this btw. I wish i could live in better times.