Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to give up going outside

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
For those that saw one of my previous post, you'll see my friend admitted to me that he knew something was neurologically wrong with me due to how I look at people, talk and the fact my pupils are always massive

I've really thought about this, and after my college course I'm considering never leaving my apartment

I could do all my hobbies indoors and buy gym equipment, if I want to do combat sports training I can just call up my good friend who used to instruct people as he said he wants to help me increase my skills. I have a decently sized backyard.

If I can't even look at someone normally, I have no reason to leave my house besides two courses I'm doing and Church. Church is one of the few places I'm not treated any different.

In terms of finance, I'm working on becoming a landlord, not just via the lottery, but saving and a business I'm working on. If I can own just a few properties and combine that with my disability welfare, I could live just fine. I'd basically never have to leave the house for 80% of the year.

For those that saw one of my previous post, you'll see my friend admitted to me that he knew something was neurologically wrong with me due to how I look at people, talk and the fact my pupils are always massive

I've really thought about this, and after my college course I'm considering never leaving my apartment

I could do all my hobbies indoors and buy gym equipment, if I want to do combat sports training I can just call up my good friend who used to instruct people as he said he wants to help me increase my skills.

If I can't even look at someone normally, I have no reason to leave my house besides two courses I'm doing and Church. Church is one of the few places I'm not treated any different.

In terms of finance, I'm working on becoming a landlord, not just via the lottery, but saving and a business I'm working on. If I can own just a few properties and combine that with my disability welfare, I could live just fine. I'd basically never have to leave the house for 80% of the year.

Jesus Christ Conquers​

How did it feel when Jesus Christ CONQUERED YOU. Was your asshole torn? Sus shit to say tbh.