Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to get to the truth

B

BlaKdaGGeRz

Officer
★★
Is there really a big disparity between "NORMAL" and below males, and chad-lite and above? or is this just a fantasy or mental cope to make excuses as to why we are not getting laid?

I am saying... is the saying "anything below 7/10 = invisible to women and dont get laid" true?

Here's the thing. I am not a truecel. I would actually probably be rated a 6/10, I have always had a gymcel body, and my face, although used to be incel, has finally come forth and looks at the VERY least average. Only recently of course. I am still KHV at 25 years old. So there it is.... I should be at least 6/10 yet I have not even had ONE women show interest in me in my life. I had a normie life, highschool, college, blah blah.

My other friend, who was a chad growing up, had about 3 gfs in his life, knew how to flirt with girls and shit... he aint getting laid no more. And he is a 6 foot naturally muscular body above average face (although balding now...) I would say above average normie almost chad-lite now... yet no sign of getting a gf even with tinder and shit.

But... maybe this is all wrong and in fact the reality is that normies DO get laid pretty regularly and it is TRULY due to "mental" factors, maybe bad "game" or whatever bullshit. Maybe that is all true and most of the "incels" here are here because of mental factors and using this as an ego protection mechanism.

I want to know what is the truth. Not trying to out anyone or say ppl here are not truecels or whatever... I actually want some good discussion on this topic as it is quite important. No trolling please.

You’re overrating the friend and average guys are invisible to women, you have to approach pretty much.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b185b6ee45782904b0d732274d811f71/tenor.gif?itemid=3566874

You're a mentalcel/volcel if you're a 6/10. That's the truth you were looking for.

I heard if you below 9/10 you should rope. currently planning that now as i am only a .3333/10

inceliphate said:
I heard if you below 9/10 you should rope. currently planning that now as i am only a .3333/10

reee but honestly sometimes it does feel like under 7/10 you are invisible. Not incel but invisible..

inceliphate said:

You're misinformed then. Anyone with average looks and above can get sex easily.

I also think that this whole "women go for chads" *theory* is a cope! It is true on Dating Apps yes, because there is a lot of choice for women and there are so so so stupid men out there that unconsciously creates a generalization regarding all look-alike men in womens' minds!

I think in real life, looks don't matter at all. For 9/10, 10/10 men, of course women will find them super-attractive but they won't just go to them bending-over unless they are sluts.. For guys 3/10 - 7/10, it's all about the approach, the confidence and the body language. Women are attracted towards confidence and "un"desperate men who knows what to do in there life. A 5/10 guy with the real confidence will be more sexy to women than a 10/10 chad just because of his looks.

Now about 1/10, 2/10 guys, I think they are screwed unless they are super social and super player!

So, what I am saying is.. in the 20/80 rule, 20% aren't the chads only. It's mixture of all guys.
Let's say, to impress a woman you need 10 points. Now Chads already have those 10/10 points, but a 6/10 normie can be equal to a 10/10 chad by having 4 extra points of his personality (confidence and game). They will both be equally sexy for the woman.

Just my thoughts!

zebracrossing said:
I think in real life, looks don't matter at all.

Would you kindly get the fuck out of here.

zebracrossing said:
I also think that this whole "women go for chads" *theory* is a cope! It is true on Dating Apps yes, because there is a lot of choice for women and there are so so so stupid men out there that unconsciously creates a generalization regarding all look-alike men in womens' minds!

I think in real life, looks don't matter at all. For 9/10, 10/10 men, of course women will find them super-attractive but they won't just go to them bending-over unless they are sluts.. For guys 3/10 - 7/10, it's all about the approach, the confidence and the body language. Women are attracted towards confidence and "un"desperate men who knows what to do in there life. A 5/10 guy with the real confidence will be more sexy to women than a 10/10 chad just because of his looks.

Now about 1/10, 2/10 guys, I think they are screwed unless they are super social and super player!

So, what I am saying is.. in the 20/80 rule, 20% aren't the chads only. It's mixture of all guys.
Let's say, to impress a woman you need 10 points. Now Chads already have those 10/10 points, but a 6/10 normie can be equal to a 10/10 chad by having 4 extra points of his personality (confidence and game). They will both be equally sexy for the woman.

Just my thoughts!

you don't belong on this site.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
Is there really a big disparity between "NORMAL" and below males, and chad-lite and above? or is this just a fantasy or mental cope to make excuses as to why we are not getting laid?

I am saying... is the saying "anything below 7/10 = invisible to women and dont get laid" true?

Here's the thing. I am not a truecel. I would actually probably be rated a 6/10, I have always had a gymcel body, and my face, although used to be incel, has finally come forth and looks at the VERY least average. Only recently of course. I am still KHV at 25 years old. So there it is.... I should be at least 6/10 yet I have not even had ONE women show interest in me in my life. I had a normie life, highschool, college, blah blah.

My other friend, who was a chad growing up, had about 3 gfs in his life, knew how to flirt with girls and shit... he aint getting laid no more. And he is a 6 foot naturally muscular body above average face (although balding now...) I would say above average normie almost chad-lite now... yet no sign of getting a gf even with tinder and shit.

But... maybe this is all wrong and in fact the reality is that normies DO get laid pretty regularly and it is TRULY due to "mental" factors, maybe bad "game" or whatever bullshit. Maybe that is all true and most of the "incels" here are here because of mental factors and using this as an ego protection mechanism.

I want to know what is the truth. Not trying to out anyone or say ppl here are not truecels or whatever... I actually want some good discussion on this topic as it is quite important. No trolling please.

What does khv mean if you would be kind enough to answer..

zebracrossing said:

Just my thoughts!
You are blue piller PUA. You don't belong here!

zebracrossing said:
A 5/10 guy with the real confidence will be more sexy to women than a 10/10 chad just because of his looks.

lol u can't be serious

NeverSubmit said:
You are blue piller PUA. You don't belong here!

Well I am an incel, so...

takurak said:

I don't have that confidence.. lmaoo!

InfiniteShowers said:
lol u can't be serious

Just my thoughts, since I have never actually asked out girls other than using Tinder :p

takurak said:

kissless hugless virgin

zebracrossing said:
Just my thoughts, since I have never actually asked out girls other than using Tinder :p

If you genuinely believe that a 6/10 can close the gap on a 10/10 chad with 'personality and game' then you really need the blackpill

Please tell me this is a troll.