Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to get my life back on track

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I don't care about femoids or getting laid. I just need a good coping routine cause rotting isn't doing it for me anymore. I've been rotting since the age of 8 spending most time asocially and now I'm 19. Just haven't got the energy or willpower to do shit rn

if ure ugly your life will always be crap!

tenta said:
if ure ugly your life will always be crap!

Need to find a good cope and forget this site. Too bad it's my only form os Social life

Not ugly tbh but my face ain't good enough to make up for frame and height difficiency so it's over

mine works, you can have mine!

I learned how not to give a shit about others, their faces, reactions. I just get my shit done. It turned me into happier person and allowed me to find some new friendships.

If you want to talk outside of this forum, feel free to PM me.

MGTOW is the way, brother. Answer the call. Trust

Mutationcel said:
Dude fuck off. Incels don't have a choice in being mgtow or not.

TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:

Why not? I was like that. All day could only think about the lack of any women in my life. Few months ago, I snapped and decided to do more productive shit with my time than dreaming about pussy. While it might not be as good as a 100k a month Chad's Life, it's still better than wallowing in self pity expecting some used up whore to finally let you beta orbit her.

Used to feel extremely bad about gaming on weekends. Now it's enjoyable. Invested in crypto and reading about stocks and shit, lets see how that works out.

Mutationcel said:
TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:
Why not? I was like that. All day could only think about the lack of any women in my life. Few months ago, I snapped and decided to do more productive shit with my time than dreaming about pussy. While it might not be as good as a 100k a month Chad's Life, it's still better than wallowing in self pity expecting some used up whore to finally let you beta orbit her.
It's just another cope. stop writing this in every thread or i will report you

TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:
TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:

fek off phaggot. I will write as I please, Also no comeback means you know Im right. But you're just too pussy to change

Mutationcel said:
TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:
TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:
fek off phaggot. I will write as I please, Also no comeback means you know Im right. But you're just too pussy to change
Your argument is bluepilled af and we've debunked it a 100 times. "Who cares if chad is getting all the pussy while you get no love or validation or affection, just keep working for society like a slave and wagecuck bro! MGTOW WAY BRO"

yeah no thanks

TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:
TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:
Legit MGTOW is just a massive fucking cope.

TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:
TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:
TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:
Your argument is bluepilled af and we've debunked it a 100 times. "Who cares if chad is getting all the pussy while you get no love or validation or affection, just keep working for society like a slave and wagecuck bro! MGTOW WAY BRO"
yeah no thanks
Trust me phaggot, you won't understand how much better it is until you try for yourself. "Wagecuck" yeah that's how everyone makes money unless you're born with it or bright enough to start your own shit.

You think your whole life revolves around Pussy. I did too. You have two options of cope. The rope or going your own path. Or don't do either and wallow in self pity hoping that some day cucktears and the society will admit that incels have been right.

@mutationcell I dont think you are blue pilled. I think you are pretty black pilled since you accepted it was over and chose not to kill yourself. Pretty much the only thing you can do.

Mutationcel said:
TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:
TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:
TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:
yeah no thanks
Trust me phaggot, you won't understand how much better it is until you try for yourself. "Wagecuck" yeah that's how everyone makes money unless you're born with it or bright enough to start your own shit.
You think your whole life revolves around Pussy. I did too. You have two options of cope. The rope or going your own path. Or don't do either and wallow in self pity hoping that some day cucktears and the society will admit that incels have been right.
Yes. while you work, incels neet and collect welfare money. while you work 8 hours a day neets are sleeping and relaxing.

this is bluepilled af you should be banned

just realize yes everything in life is one shit fest after another. we live in an unethical world. It's even bad for "normies" too but they have bette rcoups that we do such as sex and better paying jobs. you just need to get better at finding a coup. video games, a high fat low carb diet, something to keep ya busy :)

Gymcelling, martial arts, meditation, stoicism, cynicism, philosophy in general, religion.

having a basic routine can be beneficial to your well-being.

TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:
TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:
TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:
TheVman said:
Mutationcel said:
yeah no thanks
Yes. while you work, incels neet and collect welfare money. while you work 8 hours a day neets are sleeping and relaxing.
this is bluepilled af you should be banned

Tbh you will never be chad or get the validation he gets with women or society in general. Society has discarded you due to your looks and external validation is out of the question. You got 2 ways to cope, either let society win by fucking you over and making every second of your life hell while you worry about a society that wishes you were dead. Or stop giving a fuck and cope with your own shit that provides you with dopamine and internal validation

MGTOW, more like MSTOW (Men Sent Their Own Way)
Massive cope alongside the delusional thought that they are better off without the affection, love and care of a healthy relationship.

You’re fucked, OP, from 8-19 you’ve been asocial? You missed out on EVERYTHING and lack adequate social skills.