Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I WANT TO FUCKING LOOK LIKE HIM

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
MOST AESTHETIC FACE IN EXISTENCE.
matt-bomer.jpg

JFL at being non-white in 2k18.
Over for ethnics, no hope for you OP.

I'm willing to bet my entire theoretical paycheck that he's not 5'5.

i'd love to look like Simeon Panda. fucking insane aesthetics and masculine face.

minimum looks to "stare" at a woman in 2018

yeah, i bet nothing he ever does will be viewed as creepy. he could literally stalk bitches in his hoodie and they'll be totally fine with it.

i'd love to look like Simeon Panda. fucking insane aesthetics and masculine face.
He looks good. I would rather be a lightskin like Jeremy Meeks tho tbh. If I was dark skin I would look like Broderick Hunter

fuck my life fuck it all

bump for godly facial aesthetics FUARK

Well, I hope you get his sexual preference as well when you do end up looking like him. Also, I wish I looked like Orb. He's a great looking guy, especially in that motion .GIF of his. Hnnngggh. No homo.

gigacope. He's the best looking man alive
He's good looking, but nowhere near the best looking man. Smallville-era Tom Welling mogs him and every man into oblivion.

matt bomer.

Can't believe he is gay ffs. What a waste of godly aesthetics

He's 5'11'' at best. But yeah, god tier facial aesthetics. If I looked like him my count would be 1000+ and no need of hookers, kek

Just found, he's married to a 14 years older man, lool. Top kek

thats subjective

imo jermey meeks or prime randy orton and maybe roman reigns is
meeks look like a blue eyed white carl johnson, still nigger face
0426 jeremy meeks profile 200x250

orton is ok but low trust face
58a9389d65d37c83d257c18002204460

Reigns looks like a high t gorilla
RomanReignsNEW

any women would kill to marry this guy, he looks kind and is ultrahandsome
Matt bomer
Matt bomer

He's good looking, but nowhere near the best looking man. Smallville-era Tom Welling mogs him and every man into oblivion.

Tom Wellings has a better skull but his nose failos him

This is why I was never able to get into r/incels back in the day. This Chad worship is gay as fuuuuuuuck. Have you ever sat around with your bros and talked about which guys you find handsome?

He's too low trust and ogre which isn't ideal. It's better to have a mix of masculine and feminine traits which indicates the best genetic health

cope randy orton is genitically mogs that guy oblvion, 6ft5, great frame aged very well, young orton is most aethetiscally pleasing human of all time

This is why I was never able to get into r/incels back in the day. This Chad worship is gay as fuuuuuuuck. Have you ever sat around with your bros and talked about which guys you find handsome?

i agree i feel guilty and disgusting

Tom Wellings has a better skull but his nose failos him

He does have a rather odd nose for a white guy, but it doesn't detract from anything, in my opinion. He was a construction worker and was approached in 1998 by some camera scout guy who suggested he should look into modeling. He befriended Ashton Kutcher during their modeling days.

JFL at being non-white in 2k18.
Over for ethnics, no hope for you OP.
What does this picture have to do with not being white? This guy is just a Chad.