Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to fuck young girls so much

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
These sluts want to get fucked they wear revealing skirts and shorts in front of my apartment

I want to jerk off and cum on them while looking at them

I want to throw one of them to my flat and fuck her

I think I’m a man now

Islam is right about foids. They should all wear burkas.

Summer is making me crazy with all these fertile foids walking around in their skimpy clothes... :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Just do it and leave the forum.

Islam is right about foids. They should all wear burkas.

Summer is making me crazy with all these fertile foids walking around in their skimpy clothes... :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
I like it though , they shouldn’t wear burkas they should wear the most revealing clothes ,let our eyes have fun

I want to OP. Everyday...
:feelscry:

my life is all about opportunities denied

Its that youth and fertility and inexperience that i want so bad. A bitch who has been there and done that and nothing is new exciting to them is such a boner killer

Can't get no realer than this. I feel like the girl losing her virginity to you is one of the most biggest honors. Its more common young chicks would have that sword ready to be pulled.

#MeToo

I also want you to fuck young girls

Prime untouched JB Stacy pussy:ahegao:.

define young girls