Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to fuck Uzaki Chan

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★★★★
She's got the perfect body : round sweet innocent face, blue eyes, light gray short hairs, big tits, always blushing. I wish I was Shinichi Sakurai.

Me using my Advanced Spic Magic cuz no picture:

She-Ra 80S GIF

Fuck her sister and mom too

Quit writing essays about her and attach a pic dummy. I can't jerk off to words

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-24-05-48-27-065_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-24-05-48-27-065_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    932.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_2024-08-24-05-48-19-988_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-24-05-48-19-988_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 37
Fine fine
Oh, now I remember. I'm bad with names.

I actually prefer her mother. But yeah, I hope you find a body pillow of her, it's something at least.

Not my type, but each to their own. Respect

Very understandable

look like a tomboy

kinda gay she looks like a boy

I would force her to grow her hair more, super short hair is pretty repulsive i would feel like it's a boy. Her sister and especially mom are way hotter.

She's something special. It's not often I see a normal-looking anime girl I don't find attractive.