Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to FUCK a stupid woman

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
A big reason why women are so fuckable is that they are stupid. The more of a bimbo retarded slut they are, the more fuckable, more disposable the whore. There is something about putting your dick in a stupid hole, to make stupid kids, that makes you feel superior as a man. What kind of cuck would stick their dick in 1/1000 smart pussy?? The problem with these bitches is they aren't DUMB ENOUGH to fuck a chink like me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I want a hot dumb mean girl.

i always find the stereotype about hot toilets being dumb very true. even in college the least intelligent hole were the hottest ones plus they're easier to manipulate than a very intelligent whore.
if you try to fuck a smart hole then she will probably end up manipulating you and trying to cheat on you more since she have enough mental intelligence to hide the evidence of her evil acts

Most of my rarer-in-Africans SNP-allele patterns are more common among Europeans and East Asians.
Go Crazy Wtf GIF

All women are stupid

Smart holes don't exist.
And the ones that pass as one deserve to be weeded out of the gene pool because they offer nothing except more resistance and complaints in a desperate attempt to put themselves on the same level that is inherent in any man

Hot dumb and big boob is ideal preferably to look like these foids:

FtAB

1673266261630066 1
BsocLHB 1

1680872717614493 1
1666266228563457 1

Last edited:
I have fetish of hate fucking a girl that dont like me tbh

A big reason why women are so fuckable is that they are stupid. The more of a bimbo retarded slut they are, the more fuckable, more disposable the whore. There is something about putting your dick in a stupid hole, to make stupid kids, that makes you feel superior as a man. What kind of cuck would stick their dick in 1/1000 smart pussy?? The problem with these bitches is they aren't DUMB ENOUGH to fuck a chink like me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I know what you mean. In college there was this cute Russian girl, later I found out she was pretty stupid and for some reason made her 10x hotter to me.