Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to fuck a girl younger than a fetus. I want to fuck a girl so young, I am practically just fucking her parents on their first date

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
XPFYOPZ.png

Now that I have IncelTears' attention, why do you never address the fact that women are increasingly PICKIER than men, resulting in the uptick in the number of incels. Why do you always rag on the incel community but never ask WHY is the community GROWING exponentially? Why did our personalities suddenly go bad around the time that women got to choose from hot guys online? Why do incels/blackpiller who looksmax tend to go on to date women with the same toxic personality?

Is there room in your brain to acknowledge that not every man who does badly with women has a bad personality?

Now excuse me while I put back on my VR-headset and go back to fucking this egg cell.

it cucks wont anwser coz they dont know how to defend their obv stupidity

You know they can't talk to you here. Do you actually wanna ask people this?

You know they can't talk to you here. Do you actually wanna ask people this?

they like screenshotting posts where a nutjob incels "I wanna kill a femoid" - they respond to those posts on their subreddit all day, but not these kinds of posts.

This is why we can't have nice things :feelsseriously:

it cucks wont anwser coz they dont know how to defend their obv stupidity

They swallowed the just-world fallacy where we are incels because our personalities "MUST BE" bad.

Bluepillers: 11

You need to say something that's considered obscene but not to the extent you're obviously trolling. Say you're into 8-year-olds so they think you're serious.

Inceltears won't touch this

they like screenshotting posts where a nutjob incels "I wanna kill a femoid" - they respond to those posts on their subreddit all day, but not these kinds of posts.

Yeah, they're not gonna respond to this post. So you can't really have a dialogue with them. You would have to go to them. Or go to someone.

They swallowed the just-world fallacy where we are incels because our personalities "MUST BE" bad.
we are not attractive so our personalities are always bad

This is the only fact that no one blackpill denier is able to debunk with inventing some bullshit stories. Basically, it is the foundation of the blackpill.

Last edited:
Femoids have no much of personal taste, just animalistic atraction

Have you ever tried to get an IT cuck on your live stream before

Bluepillers: 11

You need to say something that's considered obscene but not to the extent you're obviously trolling. Say you're into 8-year-olds so they think you're serious.

8-year-olds??? SERIOUSLY??

REALLY?

8-YEAR-OLDS, DUDE?

They are wayyyyyyy too fucking old. :chad:

I'm just laughing at all you fat cucktears neckbeards who were panting with excitement when you saw the title, then cried like the butthurt fags you are when you realized you got baited and trolled (again).

Get this through your thick skulls, IncelTears retards: WE ARE NORMAL, REGULAR MEN WHO LIKE YOUNG (BUT ADULT) WOMEN. WE HAVE GREAT PERSONALITIES, WE'RE JUST SHORT AND/OR UGLY, AND THAT'S WHAT'S MAKING US INCEL BECAUSE WOMEN ONLY CARE ABOUT HEIGHT AND LOOKS.

mah personality

I want to fuck a girl so young that I'm fucking the primordial soup from 20 billion years ago that all life evolved from

IncelTears, present time: posting caption of this thread only :feelskek:

Bluepillers: 63

Here we go

XPFYOPZ.png

Now that I have IncelTears' attention, why do you never address the fact that women are increasingly PICKIER than men, resulting in the uptick in the number of incels. Why do you always rag on the incel community but never ask WHY is the community GROWING exponentially? Why did our personalities suddenly go bad around the time that women got to choose from hot guys online? Why do incels/blackpiller who looksmax tend to go on to date women with the same toxic personality?

Is there room in your brain to acknowledge that not every man who does badly with women has a bad personality?

Now excuse me while I put back on my VR-headset and go back to fucking this egg cell.
Eggs me.

What's with the faggy avi FACE?

Wonder how many tearpillers got a heart attack :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

This is the only fact that no one blackpill denier is able to debunk with inventing some bullshit stories. Basically, it is the foundation of the blackpill.
It's just online dating bro it's not real life bro

The facts are undeniable. The funny thing is most blue pillers, normies, and yes even chads were in fact in the desert themselves for long stretches of time themselves and may have faced despair. Confirmation bias and simple tribal perspective rather than global statistics allow for them to turn a blind eye.

Online dating is short circuiting old school evolutionary instincts and fucking a lot of people.

Congratulations if your IT and you think it’s not your problem, yet it actually is. I think men are categorically worse off, incels on up the stack with things the way they are.

The shit people have to go through and dealing with the fallout of the mental damage foids are sustaining even afterwards is the worst kind of joke on mankind. We are talking about generational genetic and mental damage and erosions of the fundamental values of marriage and long term happiness.

And here’s the good part, we may just be getting started. Either wake the fuck up world or watch it happen to your kids.

You know you want JB pussy, Invisible, it's no joke

Bluepillers: 63

Imagine how good and tight JB pussy feels

e: Hey you finally got an avi. About time.

where is the next suifuel video of yours?

Cucktears will never touch this

If it doesn't fit the narrative that incels are dangerous and they should be banned from the internet, they won't post it.

If it doesn't fit the narrative that incels are dangerous and they should be banned from the internet, they won't post it.

They like to take things out of context too. They will use ANY underhanded trick to demonize us. It's actually childish and low-IQ. If they came with facts, then I would feel like they put us in our place, but they CAN'T.

this is high iq as fuck idea man we need more threads like this

Inceltears never talks about lookism.

Hitler should have won