Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I want to fuck a girl taller than me as a manlet

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Return to greycel
★★★★★
Imagine being able to dominate a stronger taller foid with my inferior manlet genetics. I want to dominate and make a taller foid submit to me as a 5'6 manlet. Specifically a tall blonde aryan foid or a tall goth foid would be hot.

I want to fuck a girl

I wouldn't mind slight femdom that's moreso just her being assertive and upfront about her attraction but nothing more
I want her to force me to kiss her feet and eat her pussy.

Imagine being able to dominate a stronger taller foid with my inferior manlet genetics. I want to dominate and make a taller foid submit to me as a 5'6 manlet. Specifically a tall blonde aryan foid or a tall goth foid would be hot.
is 5'6 that bad in the place where you live

Unless you have a Chad face or you're a multimillionaire, you have no hope.

Based as fuck, you have no idea the amount of times I've thought of doing as such.

Sometimes I fantasize about a tall foid dominating me in bed & riding me cowgirl style, but then I also think of doing this to them doggy style & making her moan as loud as she can.:feelsohh::ahegao:

And yeah, I'd want it to be an Aryan(technically, Nordic-pheno ones are Herrenvolk which is the term you were looking for) or some kind of Goth foids: I'd want the Aryan to be a gymmogger & the goth one thin & a stoner also & very meek but seductive. :ahegao::ahegao:

Tall foids are built for BIC(big incel cock)

Sometimes I fantasize about a tall foid dominating me in bed

And yeah, I'd want it to be an Aryan(technically, Nordic-pheno ones are Herrenvolk which is the term you were looking for) or some kind of Goth foids: I'd want the Aryan to be a gymmogger & the goth one thin & a stoner also & very meek but seductive. :ahegao::ahegao:

Tall foids are built for BIC(big incel cock)
FR BRO, Tall foids are simply built to dominate Manlets:owo: :owo: :owo: :owo: I want a tall foid to french kiss me as my hands are tied behind my back

all manlets in this forum deserve tall gym/goth foids.

And i want a 4”11 foid to do a standing 69

I want to dominate them, and also be dominated(but not in a degrading kinda way, just like them riding my dick reverse cowgirl)
Im highly into being dominated. (Not Extreme BDSM Or Pegging, but mostly she takes control, doesnt take no for an answer, and wears the pants in the relationship.), pretty brutal shortcel and framecel trait tbh :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

What inceldom does to a man
alongside foids (mostly including your mother) directly bullying you and treating you like shit all your life, thats also a major factor for being a femdomcel

all manlets in this forum deserve tall gym/goth foids.
Long gone are the days where i imaginated a tall goth mommy. The only thing left are the shattered glasses of such bluepilled dreams. No tall goth girls for us sub8 manlets :feelscry::feelsrope:

Long gone are the days where i imaginated a tall goth mommy. The only thing left are the shattered glasses of such bluepilled dreams. No tall goth girls for us sub8 manlets :feelscry::feelsrope:
we shall never find peace, all we can do is dream, dream that there is a possible afterlife, where we might get compensated for our suffering on earth, but even that is a far fetched delusion.