Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to Forget that Women Exist

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I'd rather spend the rest of my life staring at a wall than ever acknowledging a woman's existence ever again. Seeing a woman is just a constant reminder that I will never garner one's affection. Chad gets to know what it's like to be admonished by a woman, but not me. No woman has ever romantically loved me, and none ever will. 

This is why I want to be locked in a cage. If I can just sit in a cage for the rest of my life I will essentially forget that females exist and my pain will be lessened. Either that or give me a lobotomy.

Removing females from the earth sounds like a better solution to me.

I liked girls as a kid and they liked me. Had a girl for a best friend even. Wish I could go back to those times, girls made great friends before the sexual line is drawn and you're thrown down the sexual marketplace stair case into the dark basement left to rot for eternity lmao.

RopeForSluts said:
Removing females from the earth sounds like a better solution to me.

I say we imprison all non-virgins myself included and make them go through rehabilitation. The rare virgin girl is free to roam the earth as well a Incel males.

Same. If I'm walking and see one getting raped, I will pretend like I didn't see it.

Yes. Females are cancer for us subhumans. We must eliminate their existance.

ItheIthe said:
I say we imprison all non-virgins myself included and make them go through rehabilitation. The rare virgin girl is free to roam the earth as well a Incel males.

I'm losing hope and becoming more of a genocide all females-cel rather than an anti-degeneracy-cel every day. I keep seeing more and more disappointing bullshit from females every day.

RopeForSluts said:
ItheIthe said:
I'm losing hope and becoming more of a genocide all females-cel rather than an anti-degeneracy-cel every day. I keep seeing more and more disappointing bullshit from females every day.

Expecting non-disappointing, or even logical things from females is like expecting a dog that you just purchased and haven't trained to not shit on your floor

I'd like to kill my sexual drive.

Zielony4 said:
Same. If I'm walking and see one getting raped, I will pretend like I didn't see it.

I would cherish the memory.

So you want to become a faggot? But OP, you already are one!

incelman said:
Yes. Females are cancer for us subhumans. We must eliminate their existance.
I prefer the idea of revoking their human status and turn them into cattle for the pleasure of men.

FeminismsCancer said:
I prefer the idea of revoking their human status and turn them into cattle for the pleasure of men.

Thye are already that but only for CHAD.

incelman said:
Thye are already that but only for CHAD.

Because of feminism and other laws. That's what I want to revoke. I want some sort of western sharia.
Prior to, say, the 1890s this is how it was anyway.

FeminismsCancer said:
Because of feminism and other laws. That's what I want to revoke. I want some sort of western sharia.
Prior to, say, the 1890s this is how it was anyway.

82c.jpg