Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I want to file a complaint against my university

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
Ask some lawyer do you have a basis for pressing charges and then sue the university. I hope you learned not to simp for strangers and to be wary of women.

His situation sucks, but I hope OP at least learned not to trust foids
There was one girl who I could see at first was confused, but then when I tried talking to me she quickly chose my side. So I have learned that most people follow group think and herd mentality and aren't loyal or faithful in their friendships. There are few people that think for themselves, but it's about 1 in 30
Ask some lawyer do you have a basis for pressing charges and then sue the university. I hope you learned not to simp for strangers and to be wary of women.
I'm too high inhib to do this, but I really wish I could
I just want to hug you bro. N0rmiesand f0ids are shit. My case wasn't than extremal, but i was called that i call a names on f0ids on a school instagram, that is manage by a one f0ids. And every n0rmies follows that account :reeeeee:
Thanks buddy boyo
It's really bizarre to me.

I think most people really trust and follow authority. I'm not like that myself, but it does seem to be the case.

These days it seems that a higher and higher percentage of people get ostracised, which is an interesting phenomenon.

As this increases, on the plus side at least it means that those subjected to it will be increasingly less alone.
It really shows how group think and herd mentality works I think. I have often had that I befriended a new person who didn't know me. And then after a while suddenly they act like they don't know me. Which I can only explain with the fact that other people have gossiped about me to them behind my back, and then people want nothing to do anymore with me. I don't understand it, because I did nothing wrong, I only wanted to make friends. But this curse has been following me since the start of university

Last edited:
A similar thing happened to me but they said they’d just drop it after a while.

WTF? You're adult. They have nothing to do with it.
Yes but when it's about "muh stalking :soy:" they don't care about respecting a guy's life. I was 25 at the time.

Apart from that, she also told other students about the stalking. I got cold faces from people and nobody looked at me or treated me normally anymore, except for one girl. Suddenly people whom I had known for years changed there attitude against me.

Wow, if a girl asked her simps to cut their balls off because she is scared of the patriarchy or something, they would probably schedule the doctor's appointment right then and there.

Wow, if a girl asked her simps to cut their balls off because she is scared of the patriarchy or something, they would probably schedule the doctor's appointment right then and there.
Girls can simp too. One fat girl who was my friend for over a year suddenly starting looking strangely at me. So much for loyalty

What do they say if you tell them she falsely accused you?

What do they say if you tell them she falsely accused you?
I brought all those things up at the dean, like telling her that people gave me cold faces. But the dean didn't seem to mind a lot. At the end we arrived at the conclusion that it was a misunderstanding, so I never said I was falsly accused, I just tried explaining the situation and defending myself. If I still sue them I could say that I was falsly accused. Or better yet, say that I was treated wrongly by the university.

Filing a complaint won't get you anywhere. It's not like the legal system in the outside world. Rules are arbitrary and are selectively enforced. It's like a black kid in the 1950's complaining to the principal about having to drink out of a different water fountain. You are at the bottom of society and the rules exist only to protect certain people.
If you really want to fuck up their day, buy some water beads and flush them down the toilets on campus. As you can see from this video, this normie guy did for entertainment and fucked up his entire neighbourhoods sewer system. I think he even got a letter from the city. Now imagine what you could do if you planned out your attack and hit multiple places at the same time.
You'd be able to cause tens of thousands of dollars in damage with no chance of getting caught. Is someone going to look in the toilet stall and if by some chance they do will they care if someone is flushing some weird stuff down the toilet?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTSJetzqLIE

I brought all those things up at the dean, like telling her that people gave me cold faces. But the dean didn't seem to mind a lot. At the end we arrived at the conclusion that it was a misunderstanding, so I never said I was falsly accused, I just tried explaining the situation and defending myself. If I still sue them I could say that I was falsly accused. Or better yet, say that I was treated wrongly by the university.

My bad, I was a bit unclear. I meant to ask about those girls that used to be your friends: what did they say when you told them you were falsely accused? Or when you told them the dean said it was handled or whatever? I just imagine most of them folding in that situation, when confronted with the lies, so that's why I ask. At least one-on-one I don't see how they could argue back on a situation which they weren't even involved in.

My bad, I was a bit unclear. I meant to ask about those girls that used to be your friends: what did they say when you told them you were falsely accused? Or when you told them the dean said it was handled or whatever? I just imagine most of them folding in that situation, when confronted with the lies, so that's why I ask. At least one-on-one I don't see how they could argue back on a situation which they weren't even involved in.
I never brought it up because they didn't ask me about it. I also don't know what the girl said to them. That's how gossip works. People apparently asked her about why we suddenly weren't friends anymore, but noone asked me.

People don’t remember things socially forever or hold them against you man. Eventually, people move and they will see you for who you are. Fuck them until then, it truly was a misunderstanding and lack of communication, most guys in your shoes would feel the same way. Honestly though, just accept it and move on.