Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to fight a chad irl.

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
I'm sick and tired of watching chad getting it so easy in life. His parents probably never yelled at him as a kid! His teachers always gave him enough marks to pass his subjects! Females just throw sex towards him like it's free kfc no dates required!

Chad is a piece of shit who deserves to suffer more than I do, even if it's a portion of my pain I'll make sure it's physical enough for him to remember. I wish there was some karate or kickboxing classes offerred around my area so I could encounter and fight a chad legally and frequently.

(Not inciting violence btw, just venting)

I'd fight him as hard as I can, and I'll lose, but I'll just keep coming back punching his life-on-hax mode face every opportunity I get. I hope I can disfigure his nose or lips and drop him by 1 SMV point, if I can't accomplish that, I at least hope he knocks me out hard enough to be put into a coma so I can spend my last few days coma coping before I die in hospital.

I'm tired of raging at the walls, I need a living outlet for my rage.

Come here i will fight you with a chad ,nigga

Chad has it so easy.