Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to fall in love.

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Call me a cuck. But I want to fall in love for real.

I hope it would help me deal with anxiety and stress I feel communicating with other people. I would become more NT and more confident. This will help me get more acquaitancies and find irl friends. Of course I would never tell my oneitis about what I feel. Because if she rejects me I will not only suffer but feel anxiety and stress even more.

I remeber when I was 11 I was constatly bullied. I was bitter and resentful. But then I fell in love with a girl, that was nice to me. I felt nothing but calmness and confidence, I befriended my bullies, sarted to go out more (I ve been always shut in). My mood improved also.

I know even that if a person fall in love with someone his body will produce oxytocin. The same hormone that produces after sexual intercourse. It has positive effect on mood and behavior.

So it would help a lot if I suddenly fell in love with some girl.

If my english is so bad I will delete the thred, just wtrite me about it.

I am unable to fall in love now that I'm blackpilled

You don't, it is hell for an incel

Only a yandere gf obsessed with me could fix my lack of confidence and help me go outside

She cucked me with a chad afterwards :cryfeels:

That's all, u can but if you think your getting signals she can still reject you. Foids are not likely to be fall in love with us

I want a girl to fall in love with me

If you find a girl that despite your sub-6 looks loves you enough to help you overcome being friendless, anxious, and lacking social skills and confidence then jfl at not using that luck to instead become the world's record holder in most lotteries won in a row.

I want a girl to murder me.

If you find a girl that despite your sub-6 looks loves you enough to help you overcome being friendless, anxious, and lacking social skills and confidence then jfl at not using that luck to instead become the world's record holder in most lotteries won in a row.
Dude, the mere feeling when you fall in love with someone helps you overcoming anxiety, it really changes your levels of hormones.

Dude, the mere feeling when you fall in love with someone helps you overcoming anxiety, it really changes your levels of hormones.
Just contract oneitis to alleviate anxiety theory

That is true, but isn't unrequited love much worse than it is good feeling when you fall in love?

That is true, but isn't unrequited love much worse than it is good feeling when you fall in love?
The thing is Im blackpilled already so I wouldnt hope for my oneitis to be with me, I wouldnt persistently crave for intimacy, and of course I wouldnt tell her about my feeling torwards her if I wont be at leat 75 percent sure she will consent.

Call me a cuck. But I want to fall in love for real.

I hope it would help me deal with anxiety and stress I feel communicating with other people. I would become more NT and more confident. This will help me get more acquaitancies and find irl friends. Of course I would never tell my oneitis about what I feel. Because if she rejects me I will not only suffer but feel anxiety and stress even more.

I remeber when I was 11 I was constatly bullied. I was bitter and resentful. But then I fell in love with a girl, that was nice to me. I felt nothing but calmness and confidence, I befriended my bullies, sarted to go out more (I ve been always shut in). My mood improved also.

I know even that if a person fall in love with someone his body will produce oxytocin. The same hormone that produces after sexual intercourse. It has positive effect on mood and behavior.

So it would help a lot if I suddenly fell in love with some girl.

If my english is so bad I will delete the thred, just wtrite me about it.

What use is in falling in love if the feeling won't be mutual? I dealt with this before and the only thing you'll achieve is pain.

Pff. I fall in love all the time. That kind of is the problem, in fact.

The thing is Im blackpilled already so I wouldnt hope for my oneitis to be with me, I wouldnt persistently crave for intimacy, and of course I wouldnt tell her about my feeling torwards her if I wont be at leat 75 percent sure she will consent.
That's a bit cucked ngl. Let's say you are happy that you fell in love with a girl that doesn't care about you and is getting plowed by Chads on a daily basis.

If that's your cope, then so be it tbh
No. Its not a cope, I just tired of my anxiety man. I cant even speak with friends normally irl because of it. Even when Im walking past some dudes, who speak loudly and/or laughing I feel stressed as fuck. I want to be normal but dont mind to be cucked.:cryfeels:

ill never know the feeling of loving and being loved

I’ve fallen in love too many times
I want someone to be fall in love with me for once in my life
Lol how the fuck could falling in love with some chick while being absolutely certain she doesn’t feel the same be a good thing

Love is nothing but a bug in the electrical circuit of the brain