Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to escape life

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
I like to read about extraordinary experiences, conspiracy theories, magic, etc anything to escape the mundane life. I cannot bring myself to do mundane things Ever. Idk how can normies can be fine with just living I might be driven to do dangerous things just so I dont bore myself. I would prefer to live in magical fantasy world than this material, mediocre existence

Life is boring and unfair

Try psychedelics.

psychedelics
I use low doses of lsd with some regularity never used more than 50ug though because i live with parents. Do you have any anecdotes of psychedelics enriching your life with cool illusions?

I use low doses of lsd with some regularity never used more than 50ug though because i live with parents. Do you have any anecdotes of psychedelics enriching your life with cool illusions?
do shrooms

I like to read about extraordinary experiences, conspiracy theories, magic, etc anything to escape the mundane life.

Same. I totally love everything from fantasy to occult shit to religious philosophy to meditation, from low-brow to Academic level ... just in order to escape depressive mundane life. I totally try to convince myself that the afterlife will rock - and that the evil ones who have supported evil systems such as capitalism, imperialism, and women's rights will be punished.

Even the air you breathe is money, pay or die.
fagots, it must be nice to be dead. I wish I had bullets for everyone.
we will be back.
next time i will be president.
i will do it for you.
I'll fuck all of them.
We are going.
they shall not escape.
red key.
soon.
space
over.

Is it that different?
yes bro. I've taken 1plsd and 4acodmt (equivalent to shrooms) and the 4aco felt a lot more gentle and gave a sense of wellbeing afterwards where the lsd made me a bit depressed

Last edited:
We would be all better in a fantasy world like for ex; No game no life, Naruto or even Harry Potter tbh. Mainly because even tho you start as nothing on there you can jump on the ranks and become powerful and recognized by skill alone and not looks but in this awful place all you do every fucking day is to basically sit in an office wagecucking for your Chad boss who has already fucked all ur femoid coworkers.

Such a boring place ngl.

A good way to cope tbh

DMT - The Spirit Molecule