Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to enroll in highschool

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Is this possible? I can pass as a high schooler since im 5’7 babyface. Do i just go on there website and enroll?

Low IQ thread.

Just walk in there. No one will ask you for ID.

Good point. I might start eating lunch at my local high school. Could be fun.
If it's one of those high schools with thousands of students students, no one will even notice. Just know where to hide when the bell goes off. Bathrooms or porta potties.

I can't pull this off sadly

No offense bro, but your threads are ATROCIOUS. They're either Low IQ, repetitive, or make no sense.

No offense bro, but your threads are ATROCIOUS. They're either Low IQ, repetitive, or make no sense.
They're silly, but that's a nice break from the other threads here which are almost always too serious.

Girls like young-looking guys, not young, WEAK-looking guys which most incels tend to be.

Grope a Stacy for me.

1419008953.jpg

Why would an incel want to return to HS lol?

and still didn't get laid :feelsautistic:

Yep but he has a sky-high IQ supposedly. So...yeah, he can contemplate realities where he’d be desirable.

huh? lmao

I dropped out of HS at 15 and never want to go back

you still wont get laid, just rot

Yep but he has a sky-high IQ supposedly. So...yeah, he can contemplate realities where he’d be desirable.

where? in which world? pls don't tell me you buy into this "sapiosexual" shit. no 5+ femoid is ever "sapiosexual". not one case in the entire fucking recorded human history!

Intelligence plays 0% role in the process of sexual attraction. and the VERY FEW who are attracted to intelligence are ugly 3-4\10 landwhales. and I'm generous when I say 4's

where? in which world? pls don't tell me you buy into this "sapiosexual" shit. no 5+ femoid is ever "sapiosexual". not one case in the entire fucking recorded human history!

Intelligence plays 0% role in the process of sexual attraction. and the VERY FEW who are attracted to intelligence are ugly 3-4\10 landwhales. and I'm generous when I say 4's

I mean alternate realities, not the one we live in.