Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want to end it all

OnGP

OnGP

Veteran
BUT I am also scared of the possibility of reliving my life again for eternity, why must my mind deceieve me like this, lads?

Try imagining the best possible afterlife you can think of, and convince yourself that its true.

Try imagining the best possible afterlife you can think of, and convince yourself that its true.
Even then, I have no valid way out seeing as I am a feeble little coward, all I want is some heroin so I can go out blissfully rather than painfully

Always consider watchmaxxing prior to suimaxxing
9ADDE341 B311 448B B55A C9AE6C115DFA

Cope if you believe anything happens after death.

Cope if you believe anything happens after death.
Genuinely wish this was the case, I want nothing more to just not exist after my demise, but everytime I think about living my life after my "death" I go into deep thought loops and existential crisis'

BUT I am also scared of the possibility of reliving my life again for eternity

That actually sounds good to me. I would like to restart my life again.

That actually sounds good to me. I would like to restart my life again.
That's not what I meant, I meant the possibility of you living your life but not being able to change it ,for example we could have lived our lives around 100 times now without realising it, just reliving our miseries

That's not what I meant, I meant the possibility of you living your life but not being able to change it ,for example we could have lived our lives around 100 times now without realising it, just reliving our miseries

A brutal vicious circle of pure agony. Is there any chance to escape from it?

A brutal vicious circle of pure agony. Is there any chance to escape from it?
In the theory, no - you would just relive it again without realising it, each time you die you are just reborn in this brutal life
It sends me into pure psychosis if I think too deep about it, I'm drunk right now and I'm genuinely nearing a psychotic break due to it

Even then, I have no valid way out seeing as I am a feeble little coward, all I want is some heroin so I can go out blissfully rather than painfully
Same

In the theory, no - you would just relive it again without realising it, each time you die you are just reborn in this brutal life
It sends me into pure psychosis if I think too deep about it, I'm drunk right now and I'm genuinely nearing a psychotic break due to it

True. That really reminds me of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Again and again they re-experience the same summer vacation over and over again without realising it. One hundred thousand of times, over and over again. The only thing that might occur are deja vus, something what I have as well.

True. That really reminds me of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Again and again they re-experience the same summer vacation over and over again without realising it. One hundred thousand of times, over and over again. The only thing that might occur are deja vus, something what I have as well.
Holyfuck that makes me disassociate so bad lad, it'll never end

This