Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to do something and fight back.

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
-
It’d be easier if I were still a kid as when I had a foid or anyone mess with me, I’d repay her in full and retaliate. Sometimes with micro aggressions, to full on fighting. But I suppose time has changed over the years, in which I had to restrain myself to avoid the consequences, as when I fight back or react, I’m usually the one getting my ass beat, and at some point, and now time has changed to which the system fully protects them. No one would be willing to understand why I’d lash out. Things probably would be easier if they type of bullying I face is physical and direct. But sadly, people would just do shit subtly, with isolation, cold silent treatment, or in a general way just treating me like I’m just some kind of doormat. That’s my day at work. I want to defy them. But I don’t exactly know how to do so that’s effective, considering I’m always trying to avoid conflict for the sake of trying to maintain whatever harmony exists. I know if I make one wrong move, everyone will turn on me, see me as the bad guy, probably leading to some simps try and fight me, or have me get fired by my not-so-good managers who the ones who don’t give me the time of day are cows and simps.
How can I effectively destroy them all?

You have two options:

1- Put poison in the water supply of your company (in the sims 3 ofc), but it has to be a lot depending on the size of it, also remember to buy the poison with cash and buy far away from your city and buy a lot of small portions in different places each (so that the seller doesnt get suspicious), with months before you decided to do it so the pigs (cops) couldnt track you, if you are afraid to get caught, you will have to drink a bit of the poison, you will only get a bit sick, but you will be a "victim" (which will make you much less suspicious) and the pigs will suspect and investigate more of the ones that wasnt poisoned. (ALL OF THIS IN THE SIMS 3!)
If you plan this, try to be nice at any cost and make them like you, they will try to put you down, take this as motivation, because if you do this without creating a "good persona", they will all point the finger at you when the shit happens, because they probably think you are that "weird guy".

2- Try to get more power inside your company, being a good wagecuck doesnt seems like a good idea, so try to know a "weak spot" that your company have, like if they have shitty supervisors, try to get more specializations in the field making your curriculum "fatter".
After a while you try to convince your boss to give you a try on that place.
After all of that, you will ascend on the company and you can easily treat others "lower category" fags like shit, if they try to do something in return you can report it to your boss and your words will be more important than their words.
Remember, the higher you are inside a company, the less disposable you will be compared to the others.

Sabotage tindeer.

Just leave the toxic place bro :feelsokman:
Would, but I live in a small town and my options are limited… In ways that all would involve me dealing with all this. And besides, if I quit, they’d win.

I'm at a point where I would challenge anyone just because im itching for a good fight. Most people wont actually take it that far because people will most likely be disciplined or fired in the workplace. Other than challenging someone directly theres not much you can do. Maybe try to accuse a foid of something?

I'm at a point where I would challenge anyone just because im itching for a good fight.
Hehehe... I guess I'm not the only one feeling pugnacious... Sadly, I'm too high inhibited for that considering that would probably make me predictable.
Most people wont actually take it that far because people will most likely be disciplined or fired in the workplace. Other than challenging someone directly theres not much you can do. Maybe try to accuse a foid of something?
Thinking about it, but what's one thing that will instantly trigger them, but is subtle enough I won't risk losing my job? More importantly, unlikely to needlessly upset other people. Or do I just need to cut loose?

Cog in the wheel. Slavery at its finest. Run out of that small town and let them rot in misery.

Hehehe... I guess I'm not the only one feeling pugnacious... Sadly, I'm too high inhibited for that considering that would probably make me predictable.

Thinking about it, but what's one thing that will instantly trigger them, but is subtle enough I won't risk losing my job? More importantly, unlikely to needlessly upset other people. Or do I just need to cut loose?
Ive actually been thinking about this subject a lot lately. And i always come to the same conclusion. You can't fight back now. In this day and age the enemy is fighting with loaded gloves. Not only that, they have the refs and judges on their side, so they can throw lowblows, headbutts, punches after the bell. Its a losing fight from the beginning. Only way to beat the game is to quit playing. Giga :blackpill:

I'm at a point where I would challenge anyone just because im itching for a good fight. Most people wont actually take it that far because people will most likely be disciplined or fired in the workplace. Other than challenging someone directly theres not much you can do. Maybe try to accuse a foid of something?

I've honestly felt this too. Not backing away from conflict and being more eager to up the ante so to speak. :dab:

Ps: Being in a "fight" pulls on all the resources of your body and mind and is extremely exhausting -- but also thrilling, an intensity every man must experience a few times.

Are you in the third world op?
First world; I live in the US.
Ive actually been thinking about this subject a lot lately. And i always come to the same conclusion. You can't fight back now. In this day and age the enemy is fighting with loaded gloves. Not only that, they have the refs and judges on their side, so they can throw lowblows, headbutts, punches after the bell. Its a losing fight from the beginning. Only way to beat the game is to quit playing. Giga :blackpill:
Guess I don’t really have much of a choice but to work on a quicksave then… or clear the board and start again.
Cog in the wheel. Slavery at its finest. Run out of that small town and let them rot in misery.
I’m working on that. I’m trying to save up so I can leave the country altogether. If I can last long enough.

Last edited:
ThERe is a cERtain thing you can do. CHOose wisely.