Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to do MMA maxxing

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
I want to do boxing as my main thing because I like punching and don't mind being punched but I also want to learn another martial art with it like muay thai, mian chuan, tai chi, or any of those cool asian ones so I could be good at moves that would be illegal in bocing as well like kicks, elbows, grabbing, and throws. I also want to learn how to avoid being grabbed and escape it. Tai Chi would probably be the best one because you practice it slowly (it'll be easier to learn if you do it and see it done slowly with perfect form,) it involves throws, and it's defensive. That would make it more useful in real life. I think grappling techniques are kind of for pussies so I don't want it to be my main thing but it's useful.

Try becoming a sumo wrestler

I want to do boxing as my main thing because I like punching and don't mind being punched but I also want to learn another martial art with it like muay thai, mian chuan, tai chi,
DONT FUCKING DO MIAN CHUAN OR TAI CHI. Just do muay thai

or any of those cool asian ones so I could be good at moves that would be illegal in bocing as well like kicks, elbows, grabbing, and throws. I also want to learn how to avoid being grabbed and escape it. Tai Chi would probably be the best one because you practice it slowly (it'll be easier to learn if you do it and see it done slowly with perfect form,) it involves throws, and it's defensive. That would make it more useful in real life. I think grappling techniques are kind of for pussies so I don't want it to be my main thing but it's useful.
Do jiu jitsu or wrestling, tai chi is just basically meditating

The only useful martial arts you should learn are
Boxing (supplemental)
Kyokushin
Kickboxing
Muay thai
Freestyle wrestling
Jiu jitsu
Maybe judo

@Samurai

Last edited:
Try becoming a sumo wrestler
I'm 120 lbs. Even the worst sumo wrestlers could just pick me up and walk me out of the ring.

But Mian Chuan guys are so bad ass. They aren't afraid to get really close.

It's actually useful in fights.
Don't be fooled by what you see on the media, it looks cool on camera but 99% of the time those martial arts would get mogged by muay thai