Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i want to die

GermanCel27

GermanCel27

NEET24/7
★★

Last edited:
Let me guess, you're an incel ? Yea well you gotta stick your head up

my last song
It better not be.
but even you not understand me
>Messages: 26
How do you know we don't understand? Over time you'll make more posts and interact with users here and you'll realize that we understand you more than you'd expect. I felt like I'll be the black sheep even here when I joined but after a while I realized that the site is filled with people similar to me. This is a support group (even though it doesn't seem like that sometimes) in my eyes and I think you'll realize it too. Just take your time, if you don't wanna post lurk, if you want to post then post. As long as you stick to the rules you'll be fine.

I'd advise against roping boyo. If you really want to, I'd advise postpoing it to see if you'll "find your place" here.

It better not be.

>Messages: 26
How do you know we don't understand? Over time you'll make more posts and interact with users here and you'll realize that we understand you more than you'd expect. I felt like I'll be the black sheep even here when I joined but after a while I realized that the site is filled with people similar to me. This is a support group (even though it doesn't seem like that sometimes) in my eyes and I think you'll realize it too. Just take your time, if you don't wanna post lurk, if you want to post then post. As long as you stick to the rules you'll be fine.

I'd advise against roping boyo. If you really want to, I'd advise postpoing it to see if you'll "find your place" here.